Hausdorff moment problem: Reconstruction of probability density functions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gwo Dong Lin, 1997. "On the moment problems," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 85-90, August.
- Mnatsakanov, Robert M., 2008. "Hausdorff moment problem: Reconstruction of distributions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(12), pages 1612-1618, September.
- Chen, Song Xi, 1999. "Beta kernel estimators for density functions," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 131-145, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:apmaco:v:265:y:2015:i:c:p:225-236 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mnatsakanov, Robert M. & Li, Shengqiao, 2013. "The Radon transform inversion using moments," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 83(3), pages 936-942.
- repec:eee:apmaco:v:268:y:2015:i:c:p:717-727 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:spapps:v:128:y:2018:i:1:p:132-155 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mnatsakanov, Robert & Sarkisian, Khachatur, 2012. "Varying kernel density estimation on R+," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(7), pages 1337-1345.
- Mnatsakanov, Robert M., 2011. "Moment-recovered approximations of multivariate distributions: The Laplace transform inversion," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 1-7, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:78:y:2008:i:13:p:1869-1877. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.