On the moment problems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mnatsakanov, Robert M., 2008. "Hausdorff moment problem: Reconstruction of distributions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(12), pages 1612-1618, September.
- Laura Mayoral, 2013.
"Heterogeneous Dynamics, Aggregation, And The Persistence Of Economic Shocks,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 54, pages 1295-1307, November.
- Laura Mayoral, 2009. "Heterogeneous dynamics, aggregation and the persistence of economic shocks," Working Papers 400, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Laura Mayoral, 2009. "Heterogeneous dynamics, aggregation and the persistence of economic shocks," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 786.09, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Ostrovska, Sofiya & Stoyanov, Jordan, 2010. "A new proof that the product of three or more exponential random variables is moment-indeterminate," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(9-10), pages 792-796, May.
- Mnatsakanov, Robert M., 2008. "Hausdorff moment problem: Reconstruction of probability density functions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(13), pages 1869-1877, September.
- repec:spr:jstada:v:4:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1186_s40488-017-0059-2 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsMoment-determinate Moment-indeterminate Hardy space;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:35:y:1997:i:1:p:85-90. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.