Hausdorff moment problem: Reconstruction of distributions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gwo Dong Lin, 1997. "On the moment problems," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 85-90, August.
- Bruce Lindsay & Ramani Pilla & Prasanta Basak, 2000. "Moment-Based Approximations of Distributions Using Mixtures: Theory and Applications," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 52(2), pages 215-230, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:apmaco:v:265:y:2015:i:c:p:225-236 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:apmaco:v:268:y:2015:i:c:p:717-727 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:spapps:v:128:y:2018:i:1:p:132-155 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mnatsakanov, Robert & Sarkisian, Khachatur, 2012. "Varying kernel density estimation on R+," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(7), pages 1337-1345.
- Gzyl, Henryk & Novi-Inverardi, Pier-Luigi & Tagliani, Aldo, 2013. "Determination of the probability of ultimate ruin by maximum entropy applied to fractional moments," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 457-463.
- Mnatsakanov, Robert M., 2008. "Hausdorff moment problem: Reconstruction of probability density functions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(13), pages 1869-1877, September.
- Mnatsakanov, Robert M., 2011. "Moment-recovered approximations of multivariate distributions: The Laplace transform inversion," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 1-7, January.
More about this item
KeywordsHausdorff moment problem Moment-recovered distribution L1-rate of approximation Uniform rate of approximation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:78:y:2008:i:12:p:1612-1618. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .