A note on the closed-form identification of regression models with a mismeasured binary regressor
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Aigner, Dennis J., 1973. "Regression with a binary independent variable subject to errors of observation," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 49-59, March.
- Xiaohong Chen & Yingyao Hu & Arthur Lewbel, 2007.
"Nonparametric Identification and Estimation of Nonclassical Errors-in-Variables Models Without Additional Information,"
Boston College Working Papers in Economics
676, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Xiaohong Chen & Yingyao Hu & Arthur Lewbel, 2007. "Nonparametric identification and estimation of nonclassical errors-in-variables models without additional information," CeMMAP working papers CWP18/07, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Arthur Lewbel, 2007.
"Estimation of Average Treatment Effects with Misclassification,"
Econometric Society, vol. 75(2), pages 537-551, March.
- Arthur Lewbel, 2003. "Estimation of Average Treatment Effects With Misclassification," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 556, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 04 Sep 2006.
- Arthur Lewbel, 2004. "Estimation of Average Treatment Effects With Misclassification," Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings 210, Econometric Society.
- Arthur Lewbel, 1997. "Constructing Instruments for Regressions with Measurement Error when no Additional Data are Available, with an Application to Patents and R&D," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 65(5), pages 1201-1214, September.
- Erickson, Timothy & Whited, Toni M., 2002. "Two-Step Gmm Estimation Of The Errors-In-Variables Model Using High-Order Moments," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(03), pages 776-799, June.
- Aprajit Mahajan, 2006. "Identification and Estimation of Regression Models with Misclassification," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 74(3), pages 631-665, May.
- Bollinger, Christopher R., 1996. "Bounding mean regressions when a binary regressor is mismeasured," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 387-399, August.
- Huwang, Longcheen & Gene Hwang, J. T., 2002. "Prediction and confidence intervals for nonlinear measurement error models without identifiability information," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 58(4), pages 355-362, July.
- Klepper, Steven, 1988. "Bounding the effects of measurement error in regressions involving dichotomous variables," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 343-359, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pierre Nguimkeu & Augustine Denteh & Rusty Tchernis, 2017. "On the Estimation of Treatment Effects with Endogenous Misreporting," NBER Working Papers 24117, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Liu, Yibin & Wu, Wenbin, 2017. "Closed-form estimation of a regression model with a mismeasured binary regressor and heteroskedasticity," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 125(C), pages 202-206.
- repec:eee:econom:v:200:y:2017:i:2:p:282-294 is not listed on IDEAS
- van Hasselt, Martijn & Bollinger, Christopher R., 2012. "Binary misclassification and identification in regression models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 115(1), pages 81-84.
- Fu, Lianyan & Gao, Wei & Shi, Ning-Zhong, 2011. "Estimation of relative average treatment effects with misclassification," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 111(1), pages 95-98, April.
- Francis J. DiTraglia & Camilo García-Jimeno, 2017. "Mis-classified, Binary, Endogenous Regressors: Identification and Inference," NBER Working Papers 23814, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:78:y:2008:i:12:p:1473-1479. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .