On the generalization of Stein's Lemma for elliptical class of distributions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- N. H. Bingham & Rudiger Kiesel, 2002. "Semi-parametric modelling in finance: theoretical foundations," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(4), pages 241-250.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kume, Alfred & Hashorva, Enkelejd, 2012. "Calculation of Bayes premium for conditional elliptical risks," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 632-635.
- Landsman, Zinoviy & Neslehová, Johanna, 2008. "Stein's Lemma for elliptical random vectors," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 99(5), pages 912-927, May.
- Zinoviy Landsman & Udi Makov & Tomer Shushi, 2017. "Extended Generalized Skew-Elliptical Distributions and their Moments," Sankhya A: The Indian Journal of Statistics, Springer;Indian Statistical Institute, vol. 79(1), pages 76-100, February.
- Landsman, Zinoviy & Vanduffel, Steven & Yao, Jing, 2015. "Some Stein-type inequalities for multivariate elliptical distributions and applications," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 54-62.
- Adcock, C.J., 2014. "Mean–variance–skewness efficient surfaces, Stein’s lemma and the multivariate extended skew-Student distribution," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 234(2), pages 392-401.
More about this item
KeywordsElliptical family Associate measure and distribution;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:76:y:2006:i:10:p:1012-1016. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.