Root-n-consistent and efficient estimation in semiparametric additive regression models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robinson, Peter M, 1988. "Root- N-Consistent Semiparametric Regression," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(4), pages 931-954, July.
- Rice, John, 1986. "Convergence rates for partially splined models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 203-208, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Müller, Ursula U. & Schick, Anton & Wefelmeyer, Wolfgang, 2014. "Testing for additivity in partially linear regression with possibly missing responses," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 128(C), pages 51-61.
- Moral, Ignacio & Rodriguez-Poo, Juan M., 2004. "An efficient marginal integration estimator of a semiparametric additive modelling," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 69(4), pages 451-463, October.
- Qi Li & Jeffrey Scott Racine, 2006. "Nonparametric Econometrics: Theory and Practice," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 8355.
- Forrester Jeffrey S. & Hooper William J. & Peng Hanxiang & Schick Anton, 2003. "On the construction of efficient estimators in semiparametric models," Statistics & Risk Modeling, De Gruyter, vol. 21(2/2003), pages 109-138, February.
- Deniz Ozabaci & Daniel Henderson, 2015. "Additive kernel estimates of returns to schooling," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 227-251, February.
- Huang, Ho-Chuan, 2005. "Diverging evidence of convergence hypothesis," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 233-255, June.
- Moral-Arce, Ignacio & Rodríguez-Póo, Juan M. & Sperlich, Stefan, 2011. "Low dimensional semiparametric estimation in a censored regression model," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 102(1), pages 118-129, January.
More about this item
KeywordsLeast dispersed regular estimator Least squares spline estimator;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:30:y:1996:i:1:p:45-51. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.