An exploration of stakeholder values: In search of common ground within an international sport and development initiative
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hamm, Shannon & MacLean, Joanne & Kikulis, Lisa & Thibault, Lucie, 2008. "Value Congruence in a Canadian Nonprofit Sport Organisation: A Case Study," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 123-147, September.
- Robert Kolodinsky & Robert Giacalone & Carole Jurkiewicz, 2008. "Workplace Values and Outcomes: Exploring Personal, Organizational, and Interactive Workplace Spirituality," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 81(2), pages 465-480, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:epplan:v:66:y:2018:i:c:p:156-164 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:spomar:v:20:y:2017:i:3:p:243-251 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sherry, Emma & Schulenkorf, Nico & Seal, Emma & Nicholson, Matthew & Hoye, Russell, 2017. "Sport-for-development: Inclusive, reflexive, and meaningful research in low- and middle-income settings," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 69-80.
- repec:eee:touman:v:54:y:2016:i:c:p:230-242 is not listed on IDEAS
- Edwards, Michael B., 2015. "The role of sport in community capacity building: An examination of sport for development research and practice," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 6-19.
- Phillips, Pamm & Turner, Paul, 2014. "Water management in sport," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 376-389.
More about this item
KeywordsValues; Sport and development; Intercultural; Congruent values;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:spomar:v:15:y:2012:i:4:p:404-415. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/716936/description#description .