Gauss-Newton and M-estimation for ARMA processes with infinite variance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Davis, Richard A. & Knight, Keith & Liu, Jian, 1992. "M-estimation for autoregressions with infinite variance," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 145-180, February.
- Klüppelberg, Claudia & Mikosch, Thomas, 1993. "Spectral estimates and stable processes," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 323-344, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rongning Wu, 2013. "M-estimation for general ARMA Processes with Infinite Variance," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 40(3), pages 571-591, September.
- Rongning Wu & Richard A. Davis, 2010. "Least absolute deviation estimation for general autoregressive moving average time-series models," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(2), pages 98-112, March.
- Sbrana, Giacomo & Silvestrini, Andrea, 2013.
"Aggregation of exponential smoothing processes with an application to portfolio risk evaluation,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1437-1450.
- SBRANA, Giacomo & SILVESTRINI, Andrea, 2010. "Aggregation of exponential smoothing processes with an application to portfolio risk evaluation," CORE Discussion Papers 2010039, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Giacomo Sbrana & Andrea Silvestrini, 2012. "Aggregation of exponential smoothing processes with an application to portfolio risk evaluation," Post-Print hal-00779483, HAL.
- Ke Zhu & Shiqing Ling, 2015.
"LADE-Based Inference for ARMA Models With Unspecified and Heavy-Tailed Heteroscedastic Noises,"
Journal of the American Statistical Association,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 110(510), pages 784-794, June.
- Zhu, Ke & Ling, Shiqing, 2014. "LADE-based inference for ARMA models with unspecified and heavy-tailed heteroscedastic noises," MPRA Paper 59099, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Li, Jinyu & Liang, Wei & He, Shuyuan, 2011. "Empirical likelihood for LAD estimators in infinite variance ARMA models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 81(2), pages 212-219, February.
- Xinghui Wang & Shuhe Hu, 2017. "Asymptotics of self-weighted M-estimators for autoregressive models," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 80(1), pages 83-92, January.
- Davis, Richard A. & Mikosch, Thomas, 1998. "Gaussian likelihood-based inference for non-invertible MA(1) processes with SS noise," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 99-122, September.
- Bouhaddioui, Chafik & Ghoudi, Kilani, 2012. "Empirical processes for infinite variance autoregressive models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 319-335.
- Christian Francq & Simos G. Meintanis, 2016.
"Fourier-type estimation of the power GARCH model with stable-Paretian innovations,"
Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics,
Springer, vol. 79(4), pages 389-424, May.
- Francq, Christian & Meintanis, Simos, 2012. "Fourier--type estimation of the power garch model with stable--paretian innovations," MPRA Paper 41667, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Benth, Fred Espen & Klüppelberg, Claudia & Müller, Gernot & Vos, Linda, 2014. "Futures pricing in electricity markets based on stable CARMA spot models," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 392-406.
More about this item
KeywordsGauss-Newton estimate Heavy-tails Stable distributions M-estimation ARMA processes;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:spapps:v:63:y:1996:i:1:p:75-95. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/505572/description#description .