On the limit behavior of the periodogram of high-frequency sampled stable CARMA processes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Beveridge, Stephen & Nelson, Charles R., 1981. "A new approach to decomposition of economic time series into permanent and transitory components with particular attention to measurement of the `business cycle'," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 151-174.
- Todorov, Viktor, 2009. "Estimation of continuous-time stochastic volatility models with jumps using high-frequency data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 148(2), pages 131-148, February.
- Peter J. Brockwell & Vincenzo Ferrazzano & Claudia Klüppelberg, 2012. "High‐frequency sampling of a continuous‐time ARMA process," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(1), pages 152-160, January.
- Phillips, P C B, 1974. "The Estimation of Some Continuous Time Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 42(5), pages 803-823, September.
- Marquardt, Tina, 2007. "Multivariate fractionally integrated CARMA processes," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 98(9), pages 1705-1725, October.
- P. Brockwell, 2001. "Lévy-Driven Carma Processes," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 53(1), pages 113-124, March.
- Marquardt, Tina & Stelzer, Robert, 2007. "Multivariate CARMA processes," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 117(1), pages 96-120, January.
- anonymous, 1991. "Fed upgrades functional cost analysis program," Financial Update, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Win, pages 1-2,6.
- Brockwell, Peter J. & Lindner, Alexander, 2009. "Existence and uniqueness of stationary Lévy-driven CARMA processes," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 119(8), pages 2660-2681, August.
- Knight, Keith, 1991. "On the empirical measure of the Fourier coefficients with infinite variance data," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 109-117, August.
- Klüppelberg, Claudia & Mikosch, Thomas, 1993. "Spectral estimates and stable processes," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 323-344, September.
More about this item
KeywordsCARMA process; High-frequency data; Lattice; Lévy process; Periodogram; Self-normalized periodogram; Stable distribution;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:spapps:v:123:y:2013:i:1:p:229-273. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/505572/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.