Fed upgrades functional cost analysis program
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Volume (Year): (1991)
Issue (Month): Win ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 1000 Peachtree St., N.E., Atlanta, Georgia 30309|
Web page: http://www.frbatlanta.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Email: |
- Horst, Ulrich & Scheinkman, Jose A., 2006.
"Equilibria in systems of social interactions,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 130(1), pages 44-77, September.
- J. Scheinkman & U. Horst, 2003. "Equilibria in Systems of Social Interactions," Princeton Economic Theory Working Papers d5a39039d26e0b08775b915bf, David K. Levine.
- U. Horst & Jose A. Scheinkman, 2010. "Equilibria in Systems of Social Interactions," Levine's Working Paper Archive 506439000000000119, David K. Levine.
- Baeumer, B. & Benson, D.A. & Meerschaert, M.M., 2005. "Advection and dispersion in time and space," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 350(2), pages 245-262.
- Suzuki, Takashi, 2013. "Core and competitive equilibria of a coalitional exchange economy with infinite time horizon," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 234-244.
- Bischoff, Wolfgang & Somayasa, Wayan, 2009. "The limit of the partial sums process of spatial least squares residuals," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(10), pages 2167-2177, November.
- Shishebor, Z. & Soltani, A.R. & Zamani, A., 2011. "Asymptotic distribution for periodograms of infinite dimensional discrete time periodically correlated processes," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 102(7), pages 1118-1125, August.
- Fasen, Vicky & Fuchs, Florian, 2013. "On the limit behavior of the periodogram of high-frequency sampled stable CARMA processes," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 123(1), pages 229-273.
- Hancock, Diana & Humphrey, David B., 1997. "Payment transactions, instruments, and systems: A survey," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(11-12), pages 1573-1624, December.
- Bellucci, S. & Tiwari, B.N., 2011. "Thermodynamic geometry: Evolution, correlation and phase transition," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 390(11), pages 2074-2086.
- Abe, Koji, 2012. "A geometric approach to temptation," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 92-97.
- Kappus, Johanna, 2014. "Adaptive nonparametric estimation for Lévy processes observed at low frequency," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 124(1), pages 730-758.
- Breitmeyer, Carsten & Hakenes, Hendrik & Pfingsten, Andreas, 2004. "From poverty measurement to the measurement of downside risk," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 327-348, May.
- Guerra, Manuel & de Lourdes Centeno, Maria, 2008. "Optimal reinsurance policy: The adjustment coefficient and the expected utility criteria," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 529-539, April.
- Qi, Xin & Zhao, Hongyu, 2011. "Some theoretical properties of Silverman's method for Smoothed functional principal component analysis," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 102(4), pages 741-767, April.
- Hosseini, Roozbeh & Jones, Larry E. & Shourideh, Ali, 2013. "Optimal contracting with dynastic altruism: Family size and per capita consumption," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 148(5), pages 1806-1840.
- Ruckdeschel, Peter & Rieder, Helmut, 2010. "Fisher information of scale," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(23-24), pages 1881-1885, December.
- Bosi, Gianni & Campion, Maria J. & Candeal, Juan C. & Indurain, Esteban & Zuanon, Magali E., 2007. "Isotonies on ordered cones through the concept of a decreasing scale," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 115-127, September.
- Stein, Noah D. & Parrilo, Pablo A. & Ozdaglar, Asuman, 2011. "Correlated equilibria in continuous games: Characterization and computation," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 436-455, March.
- Egami, Masahiko & Young, Virginia R., 2009. "Optimal reinsurance strategy under fixed cost and delay," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 119(3), pages 1015-1034, March.
- Kim, Yongdai & Kim, Bumsoo & Jang, Woncheol, 2010. "Asymptotic properties of the maximum likelihood estimator for the proportional hazards model with doubly censored data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(6), pages 1339-1351, July.
- Boudou, Alain & Viguier-Pla, Sylvie, 2010. "Relation between unit operators proximity and their associated spectral measures," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(23-24), pages 1724-1732, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedafu:y:1991:i:win:p:26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Meredith Rector)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed