Compound Markov counting processes and their applications to modeling infinitesimally over-dispersed systems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:thpobi:v:74:y:2008:i:1:p:115-129 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christophe Andrieu & Arnaud Doucet & Roman Holenstein, 2010. "Particle Markov chain Monte Carlo methods," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 72(3), pages 269-342.
- Fan, Ruzong & Lange, Kenneth & Peña, Edsel, 1999. "Applications of a formula for the variance function of a stochastic process," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 123-130, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bretó, Carles, 2014. "Trajectory composition of Poisson time changes and Markov counting systems," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 91-98.
- Bretó, Carles, 2012. "On the infinitesimal dispersion of multivariate Markov counting systems," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(4), pages 720-725.
- Bretó, Carles, 2012. "Time changes that result in multiple points in continuous-time Markov counting processes," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(12), pages 2229-2234.
More about this item
KeywordsContinuous time Counting Markov process Birth-death process Environmental stochasticity Infinitesimal over-dispersion Simultaneous events;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:spapps:v:121:y:2011:i:11:p:2571-2591. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/505572/description#description .