On exponential local martingales associated with strong Markov continuous local martingales
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Albert N. Shiryaev & Jan Kallsen, 2002. "The cumulant process and Esscher's change of measure," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 6(4), pages 397-428.
- David G. Hobson & L. C. G. Rogers, 1998. "Complete Models with Stochastic Volatility," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(1), pages 27-48.
- Tina Hviid Rydberg, 1997. "A note on the existence of unique equivalent martingale measures in a Markovian setting," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 1(3), pages 251-257.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ruf, Johannes, 2013. "A new proof for the conditions of Novikov and Kazamaki," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 123(2), pages 404-421.
- Keller-Ressel, Martin, 2015. "Simple examples of pure-jump strict local martingales," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 125(11), pages 4142-4153.
- Francesca Biagini & Andrea Mazzon & Thilo Meyer-Brandis, 2016. "Liquidity induced asset bubbles via flows of ELMMs," Papers 1611.01440, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2016.
- Antoine Jacquier & Martin Keller-Ressel, 2015. "Implied volatility in strict local martingale models," Papers 1508.04351, arXiv.org.
- Mayerhofer, Eberhard & Muhle-Karbe, Johannes & Smirnov, Alexander G., 2011. "A characterization of the martingale property of exponentially affine processes," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 121(3), pages 568-582, March.
More about this item
KeywordsContinuous local martingales Continuous strong Markov processes Stochastic differential equations Brownian motion Brownian motion with drift Integral functionals 0-1-laws Continuous exponential local martingales Stochastic exponentials Martingale property of stochastic exponentials;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:spapps:v:119:y:2009:i:9:p:2859-2880. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/505572/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.