A note on the existence of unique equivalent martingale measures in a Markovian setting
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Blei, Stefan & Engelbert, Hans-Jürgen, 2009. "On exponential local martingales associated with strong Markov continuous local martingales," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 119(9), pages 2859-2880, September.
- Barndorff-Nielsen, Ole E. & Pérez-Abreu, Victor, 1999. "Stationary and self-similar processes driven by Lévy processes," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 357-369, December.
- Ahdida, Abdelkoddousse & Alfonsi, Aurélien, 2013. "A mean-reverting SDE on correlation matrices," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 123(4), pages 1472-1520.
- Ole E. Barndorff-Nielsen & Neil Shephard, 2012. "Basics of Levy processes," Economics Papers 2012-W06, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Alfonsi, Aurélien & Kebaier, Ahmed & Rey, Clément, 2016. "Maximum likelihood estimation for Wishart processes," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 126(11), pages 3243-3282.
- Abdelkoddousse Ahdida & Aurélien Alfonsi, 2013. "A Mean-Reverting SDE on Correlation matrices," Post-Print hal-00617111, HAL.
- Giorgos Sermaidis & Omiros Papaspiliopoulos & Gareth O. Roberts & Alexandros Beskos & Paul Fearnhead, 2013. "Markov Chain Monte Carlo for Exact Inference for Diffusions," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 40(2), pages 294-321, June.
- Abdelkoddousse Ahdida & Aur'elien Alfonsi & Ernesto Palidda, 2014. "Smile with the Gaussian term structure model," Papers 1412.7412, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2015.
- Chernov, Mikhail & Ghysels, Eric, 2000. "A study towards a unified approach to the joint estimation of objective and risk neutral measures for the purpose of options valuation," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 407-458, June.
- Jourdain Benjamin & Sbai Mohamed, 2007. "Exact retrospective Monte Carlo computation of arithmetic average Asian options," Monte Carlo Methods and Applications, De Gruyter, vol. 13(2), pages 135-171, July.
- Takuji Arai & Yuto Imai & Ryo Nakashima, 2018. "Numerical analysis on quadratic hedging strategies for normal inverse Gaussian models," Papers 1801.05597, arXiv.org.
- Paul Fearnhead & Omiros Papaspiliopoulos & Gareth O. Roberts & Andrew Stuart, 2010. "Random-weight particle filtering of continuous time processes," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 72(4), pages 497-512.
More about this item
KeywordsExplosion time; hyperbolic diffusion processes; normal inverse Gaussian diffusion processes; stochastic differential equations; unique solution in law;
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:finsto:v:1:y:1997:i:3:p:251-257. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.