A mean-reverting SDE on correlation matrices
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Syoiti Ninomiya & Nicolas Victoir, 2008. "Weak Approximation of Stochastic Differential Equations and Application to Derivative Pricing," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 107-121.
- Christa Cuchiero & Damir Filipovi'c & Eberhard Mayerhofer & Josef Teichmann, 2009. "Affine processes on positive semidefinite matrices," Papers 0910.0137, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2011.
- Christa Cuchiero & Martin Keller-Ressel & Josef Teichmann, 2012. "Polynomial processes and their applications to mathematical finance," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 16(4), pages 711-740, October.
- Gourieroux, Christian & Jasiak, Joann, 2006.
"Multivariate Jacobi process with application to smooth transitions,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, pages 475-505.
- Denis Pelletier, 2004. "Regime Switching for Dynamic Correlations," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 230, Econometric Society.
- Tina Hviid Rydberg, 1997. "A note on the existence of unique equivalent martingale measures in a Markovian setting," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 1(3), pages 251-257.
- Robert Fernholz & Ioannis Karatzas, 2005.
"Relative arbitrage in volatility-stabilized markets,"
Annals of Finance,
Springer, pages 149-177.
- Wing-Keung Wong & Raymond H. Chan, 2005. "Prospect and Markowitz Stochastic Dominance," Monash Economics Working Papers 08/05, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Wing-Keung Wong & Raymond H. Chan, 2005. "Prospect and Markowitz Stochastic Dominance," Departmental Working Papers wp0505, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsCorrelation; Wright–Fisher diffusions; Multi-allele Wright–Fisher model; Jacobi processes; Wishart processes; Discretization schemes; Multi-asset model;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:spapps:v:123:y:2013:i:4:p:1472-1520. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/505572/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.