Gender disparities in AMI management and outcomes among health professionals, their relatives, and non-health professionals in Taiwan from 1997 to 2007
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ishikawa, Hirono & Roter, Debra L. & Yamazaki, Yoshihiko & Takayama, Tomoko, 2005. "Physician-elderly patient-companion communication and roles of companions in Japanese geriatric encounters," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 60(10), pages 2307-2320, May.
- Lien, Hsien-Ming & Chou, Shin-Yi & Liu, Jin-Tan, 2008. "Hospital ownership and performance: Evidence from stroke and cardiac treatment in Taiwan," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 1208-1223, September.
- Shaw, Mary & Maxwell, Roy & Rees, Karen & Ho, Davidson & Oliver, Steven & Ben-Shlomo, Yoav & Ebrahim, Shah, 2004. "Gender and age inequity in the provision of coronary revascularisation in England in the 1990s: is it getting better?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 59(12), pages 2499-2507, December.
- Perelman, Julian & Mateus, Céu & Fernandes, Ana, 2010. "Gender equity in treatment for cardiac heart disease in Portugal," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 25-29, July.
- Arber, Sara & McKinlay, John & Adams, Ann & Marceau, Lisa & Link, Carol & O'Donnell, Amy, 2006. "Patient characteristics and inequalities in doctors' diagnostic and management strategies relating to CHD: A video-simulation experiment," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 103-115, January.
- Asiskovitch, Sharon, 2010. "Gender and health outcomes: The impact of healthcare systems and their financing on life expectancies of women and men," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 70(6), pages 886-895, March.
More about this item
KeywordsTaiwan; Health professionals; Gender differences; Utilization; Mortality; Acute myocardial infarction;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:77:y:2013:i:c:p:70-74. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.