Substance use, generation and time in the United States: The modifying role of gender for immigrant urban adolescents
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rosalie Liccardo Pacula, 1997. "Letter: Economic modelling of the gateway effect," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(5), pages 521-524.
- Alegria, Margarita & Shrout, Patrick E. & Woo, Meghan & Guarnaccia, Peter & Sribney, William & Vila, Doryliz & Polo, Antonio & Cao, Zhun & Mulvaney-Day, Norah & Torres, Maria & Canino, Glorisa, 2007. "Understanding differences in past year psychiatric disorders for Latinos living in the US," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 214-230, July.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:2003:93:11:1892-1895_0 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:2001:91:5:794-798_3 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2007.116145_0 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2007.120634_5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Buttenheim, Alison & Goldman, Noreen & Pebley, Anne R. & Wong, Rebeca & Chung, Chang, 2010. "Do Mexican immigrants "import" social gradients in health to the US?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 71(7), pages 1268-1276, October.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2006.097915_1 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lorant, Vincent & Soto Rojas, Victoria & Bécares, Laia & Kinnunen, Jaana M. & Kuipers, Mirte A.G. & Moor, Irene & Roscillo, Gaetano & Alves, Joana & Grard, Adeline & Rimpelä, Arja & Federico, Bruno & , 2016. "A social network analysis of substance use among immigrant adolescents in six European cities," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 169(C), pages 58-65.
More about this item
KeywordsSubstance use; Youth; Immigrants; Time in USA; Gender; Effect modification; USA;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:75:y:2012:i:12:p:2069-2075. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .