The relationship of physical activity and overweight to objectively measured green space accessibility and use
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- S L Handy & D A Niemeier, 1997. "Measuring accessibility: an exploration of issues and alternatives," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 29(7), pages 1175-1194, July.
- S L Handy & D A Niemeier, 1997. "Measuring Accessibility: An Exploration of Issues and Alternatives," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 29(7), pages 1175-1194, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chan, Dara V. & Gopal, Sucharita & Helfrich, Christine A., 2014. "Accessibility patterns and community integration among previously homeless adults: A Geographic Information Systems (GIS) approach," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, pages 142-152.
- Evans, Gary W. & Jones-Rounds, McKenzie L. & Belojevic, Goran & Vermeylen, Francoise, 2012. "Family income and childhood obesity in eight European cities: The mediating roles of Neighborhood characteristics and physical activity," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, pages 477-481.
- Ghimire, Ramesh & Ferreira, Susana & Green, Gary T. & Poudyal, Neelam C. & Cordell, H. Ken & Thapa, Janani R., 2017. "Green Space and Adult Obesity in the United States," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 136(C), pages 201-212.
- Jones, Benjamin A., 2016. "Work more and play less? Time use impacts of changing ecosystem services: The case of the invasive emerald ash borer," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 49-58.
- Michael Lechner & Paul Downward, 2017.
"Heterogeneous sports participation and labour market outcomes in England,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(4), pages 335-348, January.
- Downward, Paul & Lechner, Michael, 2013. "Heterogeneous sports participation and labour market outcomes in England," CEPR Discussion Papers 9701, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lechner, Michael & Downward, Paul, 2013. "Heterogeneous sports participation and labour market outcomes in England," Economics Working Paper Series 1323, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Lechner, Michael & Downward, Paul, 2013. "Heterogeneous Sports Participation and Labour Market Outcomes in England," IZA Discussion Papers 7690, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michael Lechner & Paul Downward, 2013. "Heterogeneous Sports Participation and Labour Market Outcomes in England," CESifo Working Paper Series 4434, CESifo Group Munich.
- Gerlinde Grasser & Delfien Dyck & Sylvia Titze & Willibald Stronegger, 2013. "Objectively measured walkability and active transport and weight-related outcomes in adults: a systematic review," International Journal of Public Health, Springer;Swiss School of Public Health (SSPH+), pages 615-625.
- Jinbao Zhao & Wei Deng & Yan Song & Yueran Zhu, 2014. "Analysis of Metro ridership at station level and station-to-station level in Nanjing: an approach based on direct demand models," Transportation, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 133-155, January.
- Elliott, Lewis R. & White, Mathew P. & Taylor, Adrian H. & Herbert, Stephen, 2015. "Energy expenditure on recreational visits to different natural environments," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, pages 53-60.
- He, Jialin & Yi, Hongmei & Liu, Jian, 2016. "Urban green space recreational service assessment and management: A conceptual model based on the service generation process," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 59-68.
More about this item
KeywordsAccessibility Greenspace Overweight Obesity Physical activity Utilisation UK;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:70:y:2010:i:6:p:816-822. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .