Social capital and rates of gonorrhea and syphilis in the United States: Spatial regression analyses of state-level associations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1994:84:5:819-824_5 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:2000:90:12:1936-1939_9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kawachi, Ichiro & Kennedy, Bruce P. & Wilkinson, Richard G., 1999. "Crime: social disorganization and relative deprivation," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, pages 719-731.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1997:87:9:1491-1498_6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Thomas, James C. & Clark, Michele & Robinson, Jadis & Monnett, Martha & Kilmarx, Peter H. & Peterman, Thomas A., 1999. "The social ecology of syphilis," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, pages 1081-1094.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:2000:90:2:230-236_8 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1999:89:5:782-785_1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lundborg, Petter, 2005. "Social capital and substance use among Swedish adolescents--an explorative study," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, pages 1151-1158.
- Poortinga, Wouter, 2006. "Social relations or social capital? Individual and community health effects of bonding social capital," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, pages 255-270.
- Caughy, Margaret O'Brien & O'Campo, Patricia J. & Muntaner, Carles, 2003. "When being alone might be better: neighborhood poverty, social capital, and child mental health," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, pages 227-237.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2003.029413_4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lomas, Jonathan, 1998. "Social capital and health: Implications for public health and epidemiology," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, pages 1181-1188.
- Hean, Sarah & Cowley, Sarah & Forbes, Angus & Griffiths, Peter & Maben, Jill, 2003. "The M-C-M' cycle and social capital," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, pages 1061-1072.
- Anselin, Luc & Hudak, Sheri, 1992. "Spatial econometrics in practice : A review of software options," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 509-536, September.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1994:84:5:825-829_4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Subramanian, S. V. & Kawachi, Ichiro & Kennedy, Bruce P., 2001. "Does the state you live in make a difference? Multilevel analysis of self-rated health in the US," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, pages 9-19.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Porter, Jeremy R. & Purser, Christopher W., 2010. "Social disorganization, marriage, and reported crime: A spatial econometrics examination of family formation and criminal offending," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 942-950, September.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial capital Sexually transmitted diseases Spatial regression Sexual mixing Gonorrhea Syphilis USA;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:64:y:2007:i:11:p:2324-2341. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .