Utility-driven evidence for healthy cities: Problems with evidence generation and application
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:2003:93:4:557-574_3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Roberta Capello, 2000. "The City Network Paradigm: Measuring Urban Network Externalities," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 37(11), pages 1925-1945, October.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:2003:93:3:383-388_6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Takano, Takehito & Fu, Jia & Nakamura, Keiko & Uji, Kazuyuki & Fukuda, Yoshiharu & Watanabe, Masafumi & Nakajima, Hiroshi, 2002. "Age-adjusted mortality and its association to variations in urban conditions in Shanghai," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(3), pages 239-253, September.
- Dobrow, Mark J. & Goel, Vivek & Upshur, R. E. G., 2004. "Evidence-based health policy: context and utilisation," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 207-217, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Berkeley, Dina & Springett, Jane, 2006. "From rhetoric to reality: Barriers faced by Health For All initiatives," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 179-188, July.
- Goebbels, Adrienne F.G. & Lakerveld, Jeroen & Ament, André J.H.A. & Bot, Sandra D.M. & Severens, Johan L., 2012. "Exploring non-health outcomes of health promotion: The perspective of participants in a lifestyle behaviour change intervention," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 106(2), pages 177-186.
- Jolley, Gwyneth, 2014. "Evaluating complex community-based health promotion: Addressing the challenges," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 71-81.
- repec:gam:jscscx:v:5:y:2015:i:1:p:3:d:61460 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hazel Williams-Roberts & Bonnie Jeffery & Shanthi Johnson & Nazeem Muhajarine, 2015. "The Effectiveness of Healthy Community Approaches on Positive Health Outcomes in Canada and the United States," Social Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(1), pages 1-21, December.
More about this item
KeywordsHealthy cities Health policy Community health Health promotion Utility-driven evidence WHO;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:61:y:2005:i:6:p:1331-1341. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .