Perceived neighborhood characteristics and the health of adult Koreans
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kawachi, I. & Kennedy, B.P. & Lochner, K. & Prothrow-Stith, D., 1997. "Social capital, income inequality, and mortality," American Journal of Public Health, American Public Health Association, vol. 87(9), pages 1491-1498.
- Arline Geronimus & John Bound & Timothy Waidmann & Cynthia Colen & Dianne Steffick, 2001. "Inequality in life expectancy, functional status, and active life expectancy across selected black and white populations in the United States," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 38(2), pages 227-251, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Irma T. Elo & Laryssa Mykyta & Rachel Margolis & Jennifer F. Culhane, 2009. "Perceptions of Neighborhood Disorder: The Role of Individual and Neighborhood Characteristics," Social Science Quarterly, Southwestern Social Science Association, vol. 90(5), pages 1298-1320, December.
- Burke, Jessica & O'Campo, Patricia & Salmon, Christina & Walker, Renee, 2009. "Pathways connecting neighborhood influences and mental well-being: Socioeconomic position and gender differences," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 68(7), pages 1294-1304, April.
- Alegria, Margarita & Shrout, Patrick E. & Woo, Meghan & Guarnaccia, Peter & Sribney, William & Vila, Doryliz & Polo, Antonio & Cao, Zhun & Mulvaney-Day, Norah & Torres, Maria & Canino, Glorisa, 2007. "Understanding differences in past year psychiatric disorders for Latinos living in the US," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 214-230, July.
- Hong, Andy & Sallis, James F. & King, Abby C. & Conway, Terry L. & Saelens, Brian & Cain, Kelli L. & Fox, Eric H. & Frank, Lawrence D., 2018. "Linking green space to neighborhood social capital in older adults: The role of perceived safety," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 207(C), pages 38-45.
- Phongsavan, Philayrath & Chey, Tien & Bauman, Adrian & Brooks, Robert & Silove, Derrick, 2006. "Social capital, socio-economic status and psychological distress among Australian adults," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 63(10), pages 2546-2561, November.
More about this item
KeywordsPerceived neighborhood quality Self-rated health status Emotional health Activity limitations Korea;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:60:y:2005:i:6:p:1285-1297. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.