Decentralization and public services: the case of immunization
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vargas Bustamante, Arturo, 2010. "The tradeoff between centralized and decentralized health services: Evidence from rural areas in Mexico," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 71(5), pages 925-934, September.
- repec:eee:jcecon:v:45:y:2017:i:2:p:344-365 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anila Channa & Jean-Paul Faguet, 2016.
"Decentralization of Health and Education in Developing Countries: A Quality-Adjusted Review of the Empirical Literature,"
World Bank Research Observer,
World Bank Group, vol. 31(2), pages 199-241.
- Anila Channa & Jean-Paul Faguet, 2012. "Decentralization of Health and Education in Developing Countries: A Quality-Adjusted Review of the Empirical Literature," STICERD - Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers Series 038, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Channa, Anila & Faguet, Jean-Paul, 2016. "Decentralization of health and education in developing countries: a quality-adjusted review of the empirical literature," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 68719, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Kis-Katos, Krisztina & Sjahrir, Bambang Suharnoko, 2017.
"The impact of fiscal and political decentralization on local public investment in Indonesia,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 344-365.
- Kis-Katos, Krisztina & Sjahrir, Bambang Suharnoko, 2014. "The Impact of Fiscal and Political Decentralization on Local Public Investments in Indonesia," IZA Discussion Papers 7884, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Krisztina Kis-Katos & Bambang Suharnoko Sjahrir, 2014. "The impact of fiscal and political decentralization on local public investments in Indonesia," Discussion Paper Series 25, Department of International Economic Policy, University of Freiburg, revised Jan 2014.
- Krisztina Kis Katos & Bambang Suharnoko Sjahrir, 2014. "The Impact of Fiscal and Political Decentralization on Local Public Investments in Indonesia," Working Papers id:5638, eSocialSciences.
- repec:eee:socmed:v:188:y:2017:i:c:p:69-81 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:108:y:2014:i:01:p:144-168_00 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bossert, Thomas John & Mitchell, Andrew David, 2011. "Health sector decentralization and local decision-making: Decision space, institutional capacities and accountability in Pakistan," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 39-48, January.
- Denis Drechsler & Johannes Jütting, 2005. "Is There a Role for Private Health Insurance in Developing Countries?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 517, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- repec:taf:rrpaxx:v:17:y:2012:i:1:p:1-32 is not listed on IDEAS
- Daniel Cobos Muñoz & Paloma Merino Amador & Laura Monzon Llamas & David Martinez Hernandez & Juana Maria Santos Sancho, 2017. "Decentralization of health systems in low and middle income countries: a systematic review," International Journal of Public Health, Springer;Swiss School of Public Health (SSPH+), vol. 62(2), pages 219-229, March.
- Khaleghian, Peyvand & Gupta, Monica Das, 2005. "Public management and the essential public health functions," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 33(7), pages 1083-1099, July.
- World Bank, 2008. "Serbia : Decentralization and Local Service Delivery," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8099, The World Bank.
- Malesky, Edmund J. & Nguyen, Cuong Viet & Tran, Anh, 2014.
"The Impact of Recentralization on Public Services: A Difference-in-Differences Analysis of the Abolition of Elected Councils in Vietnam,"
American Political Science Review,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 108(01), pages 144-168, February.
- Malesky, Edmund & Nguyen, Cuong & Tran, Anh, 2013. "The Impact of Recentralization on Public Services: A Difference-in-Differences Analysis of the Abolition of Elected Councils in Vietnam," MPRA Paper 54187, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cavalieri, Marina & Ferrante, Livio, 2016. "Does fiscal decentralization improve health outcomes? Evidence from infant mortality in Italy," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 164(C), pages 74-88.
- Jiménez-Rubio, Dolores, 2011. "The impact of fiscal decentralization on infant mortality rates: Evidence from OECD countries," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 73(9), pages 1401-1407.
More about this item
KeywordsDecentralization Immunization Public administration Health reform Developing countries Public health;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:59:y:2004:i:1:p:163-183. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.