Assessing geographic coverage of the essential air service program
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Saatcioglu, Omer, 1982. "Mathematical programming models for airport site selection," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 435-447, December.
- Suzuki, Yoshinori & Crum, Michael R. & Audino, Michael J., 2004. "Airport leakage and airline pricing strategy in single-airport regions," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 19-37, January.
- D Richard & H Beguin & D Peeters, 1990.
"The location of fire stations in a rural environment: a case study,"
Environment and Planning A,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 22(1), pages 39-52, January.
- D Richard & H Beguin & D Peeters, 1990. "The Location of Fire Stations in a Rural Environment: A Case Study," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 22(1), pages 39-52, January.
- Stephan J. Goetz & David L. Debertin, 1996. "Rural Population Decline in the 1980s: Impacts of Farm Structure and Federal Farm Programs," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(3), pages 517-529.
- Liu, Zhi-Jun & Debbage, Keith & Blackburn, Brendan, 2006. "Locational determinants of major US air passenger markets by metropolitan area," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 12(6), pages 331-341.
- Charles Revelle & David Marks & Jon C. Liebman, 1970. "An Analysis of Private and Public Sector Location Models," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 16(11), pages 692-707, July.
- Pels, Eric & Nijkamp, Peter & Rietveld, Piet, 2003. "Access to and competition between airports: a case study for the San Francisco Bay area," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 71-83, January.
- Murray, Alan T., 2001. "Strategic analysis of public transport coverage," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 175-188, September.
- Matisziw, T.C. & Grubesic, T.H., 2010. "Evaluating locational accessibility to the US air transportation system," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 44(9), pages 710-722, November.
- Vladimir Marianov & Daniel Serra, 2004. "Location models in the public sector," Economics Working Papers 755, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Gleason, John M., 1975. "A set covering approach to bus stop location," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 3(5), pages 605-608, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grubesic, Tony H. & Murray, Alan T. & Matisziw, Timothy C., 2013. "A strategic approach for improving rural air transport in the United States," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 117-124.
- repec:eee:touman:v:65:y:2018:i:c:p:237-244 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wei, Fangwu & Grubesic, Tony H., 2016. "The pain persists: Exploring the spatiotemporal trends in air fares and itinerary pricing in the United States, 2002â€“2013," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 107-121.
- Grubesic, Tony H. & Wei, Fangwu, 2012. "Evaluating the efficiency of the Essential Air Service program in the United States," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 46(10), pages 1562-1573.
- Wittman, Michael D., 2014. "Public funding of airport incentives in the United States: The efficacy of the Small Community Air Service Development Grant program," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 220-228.
- Calzada, Joan & Fageda, Xavier, 2014. "Competition and public service obligations in European aviation markets," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 104-116.
- repec:eee:transa:v:106:y:2017:i:c:p:116-129 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsAir transport; Efficiency; Essential air service; Spatial optimization; Deregulation; Facility location;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceps:v:46:y:2012:i:2:p:124-135. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/seps .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.