Incorporating recycling into post-disaster debris disposal
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Klose, Andreas & Drexl, Andreas, 2005. "Facility location models for distribution system design," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 162(1), pages 4-29, April.
- Eiselt, H.A., 2007. "Locating landfills--Optimization vs. reality," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 179(3), pages 1040-1049, June.
- Margaret L. Brandeau & Samuel S. Chiu, 1989. "An Overview of Representative Problems in Location Research," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(6), pages 645-674, June.
- Drezner, Zvi & Guyse, Jeffery, 1999. "Application of decision analysis techniques to the Weber facility location problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 116(1), pages 69-79, July.
- Caruso, C. & Colorni, A. & Paruccini, M., 1993. "The regional urban solid waste management system: A modelling approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 16-30, October.
- Hasan Pirkul & David A. Schilling, 1988. "The Siting of Emergency Service Facilities with Workload Capacities and Backup Service," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 34(7), pages 896-908, July.
- Owen, Susan Hesse & Daskin, Mark S., 1998. "Strategic facility location: A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 111(3), pages 423-447, December.
- Altay, Nezih & Green III, Walter G., 2006. "OR/MS research in disaster operations management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 175(1), pages 475-493, November.
- Saadatseresht, Mohammad & Mansourian, Ali & Taleai, Mohammad, 2009. "Evacuation planning using multiobjective evolutionary optimization approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 198(1), pages 305-314, October.
- Bautista, Joaquín & Pereira, Jordi, 2006. "Modeling the problem of locating collection areas for urban waste management. An application to the metropolitan area of Barcelona," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 617-629, December.
- ReVelle, C.S. & Eiselt, H.A. & Daskin, M.S., 2008. "A bibliography for some fundamental problem categories in discrete location science," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 184(3), pages 817-848, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:5:p:716-:d:97161 is not listed on IDEAS
- Breve Ferrari, Alejandra & Fannin, J. Matthew, "undated". "Using System Dynamics for Optimal Debris Management in a Changing Policy Environment," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235863, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Özdamar, Linet & Ertem, Mustafa Alp, 2015. "Models, solutions and enabling technologies in humanitarian logistics," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 244(1), pages 55-65.
- Nihal Berktaş & Bahar Yetiş Kara & Oya Ekin Karaşan, 2016. "Solution methodologies for debris removal in disaster response," EURO Journal on Computational Optimization, Springer;EURO - The Association of European Operational Research Societies, vol. 4(3), pages 403-445, September.
More about this item
KeywordsDisaster management; Disaster debris; Disaster recovery; Recycling; Facility location;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceps:v:46:y:2012:i:1:p:14-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/seps .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.