Large-Scale Dispensing for Emergency Response to Bioterrorism and Infectious-Disease Outbreak
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eglese, R. W., 1990. "Simulated annealing: A tool for operational research," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 271-281, June.
- Yves Dallery & Yannick Frein, 1993. "On Decomposition Methods for Tandem Queueing Networks with Blocking," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 41(2), pages 386-399, April.
- Stanley B. Gershwin, 1987. "An Efficient Decomposition Method for the Approximate Evaluation of Tandem Queues with Finite Storage Space and Blocking," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 35(2), pages 291-305, April.
- Heavey, C. & Papadopoulos, H. T. & Browne, J., 1993. "The throughput rate of multistation unreliable production lines," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 69-89, July.
- Eva Lee & Siddhartha Maheshwary & Jacquelyn Mason & William Glisson, 2006. "Decision support system for mass dispensing of medications for infectious disease outbreaks and bioterrorist attacks," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 148(1), pages 25-53, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Huo, Liang’an & Ma, Chenyang, 2017. "The interaction evolution model of mass incidents with delay in a social network," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 484(C), pages 440-452.
- Eva K. Lee & Hany Y. Atallah & Michael D. Wright & Eleanor T. Post & Calvin Thomas & Daniel T. Wu & Leon L. Haley, 2015. "Transforming Hospital Emergency Department Workflow and Patient Care," Interfaces, INFORMS, vol. 45(1), pages 58-82, February.
- David Simchi-Levi & Nikolaos Trichakis & Peter Yun Zhang, 2019. "Designing Response Supply Chain Against Bioattacks," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 67(5), pages 1246-1268, September.
- Desheng Dash Wu & Jia Liu & David L. Olson, 2015. "Simulation Decision System on the Preparation of Emergency Resources Using System Dynamics," Systems Research and Behavioral Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(6), pages 603-615, November.
- Duijzer, Lotty Evertje & van Jaarsveld, Willem & Dekker, Rommert, 2018. "Literature review: The vaccine supply chain," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 268(1), pages 174-192.
- İ. Esra Büyüktahtakın & Robert G. Haight, 2018. "A review of operations research models in invasive species management: state of the art, challenges, and future directions," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 271(2), pages 357-403, December.
- Aakil M. Caunhye & Xiaofeng Nie, 2018. "A Stochastic Programming Model for Casualty Response Planning During Catastrophic Health Events," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 52(2), pages 437-453, March.
- Eva K. Lee & Chien-Hung Chen & Ferdinand Pietz & Bernard Benecke, 2009. "Modeling and Optimizing the Public-Health Infrastructure for Emergency Response," Interfaces, INFORMS, vol. 39(5), pages 476-490, October.
- Eva K. Lee & Ferdinand Pietz & Bernard Benecke & Jacquelyn Mason & Greg Burel, 2013. "Advancing Public Health and Medical Preparedness with Operations Research," Interfaces, INFORMS, vol. 43(1), pages 79-98, February.
- Carlo Drago & Matteo Ruggeri, 2019. "Setting research priorities in the field of emergency management: which piece of information are you willing to pay more?," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 53(4), pages 2103-2115, July.
- Eva K. Lee & Chien-Hung Chen & Niquelle Brown & Joseph Handy & Alex Desiderio & Ruth Lopez & Brian Davis, 2012. "Designing Guest Flow and Operations Logistics for the Dolphin Tales," Interfaces, INFORMS, vol. 42(5), pages 492-506, October.
More about this item
Keywordsbioterrorism; infectious disease; decision-support system; simulation; optimization; anthrax; smallpox; emergency response; resource allocation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:orinte:v:36:y:2006:i:6:p:591-607. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Walls). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.