DEA evaluations of long- and short-run efficiencies of digital vs. physical product "dot com" companies
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Chiang Kao, 2000. "Short-run and long-run efficiency measures for multiplant firms," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 97(1), pages 379-388, December.
- Lukas Steinmann & Peter Zweifel, 2001. "The Range Adjusted Measure (RAM) in DEA: Comment," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 139-144, March.
- Chien Wang & Ram Gopal & Stanley Zionts, 1997. "Use of Data Envelopment Analysis in assessing Information Technology impact on firm performance," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 73(0), pages 191-213, October.
- R. D. Banker & A. Charnes & W. W. Cooper, 1984. "Some Models for Estimating Technical and Scale Inefficiencies in Data Envelopment Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(9), pages 1078-1092, September.
- A. Charnes & W. W. Cooper & T. Sueyoshi, 1988. "A Goal Programming/Constrained Regression Review of the Bell System Breakup," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 34(1), pages 1-26, January.
- Indranil Bardhan & William Cooper & Subal Kumbhakar, 1998. "A Simulation Study of Joint Uses of Data Envelopment Analysis and Statistical Regressions for Production Function Estimation and Efficiency Evaluation," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 249-278, March.
- Patrick L. Brockett & Boaz Golany, 1996. "Using Rank Statistics for Determining Programmatic Efficiency Differences in Data Envelopment Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 42(3), pages 466-472, March.
- Shafer, Scott M. & Byrd, Terry A., 2000. "A framework for measuring the efficiency of organizational investments in information technology using data envelopment analysis," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 125-141, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceps:v:38:y:2004:i:4:p:233-253. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.