DEA evaluations of long- and short-run efficiencies of digital vs. physical product "dot com" companies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chien Wang & Ram Gopal & Stanley Zionts, 1997. "Use of Data Envelopment Analysis in assessing Information Technology impact on firm performance," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 73(0), pages 191-213, October.
- Chiang Kao, 2000. "Short-run and long-run efficiency measures for multiplant firms," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 97(1), pages 379-388, December.
- Lukas Steinmann & Peter Zweifel, 2001. "The Range Adjusted Measure (RAM) in DEA: Comment," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 139-144, March.
- R. D. Banker & A. Charnes & W. W. Cooper, 1984. "Some Models for Estimating Technical and Scale Inefficiencies in Data Envelopment Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(9), pages 1078-1092, September.
- A. Charnes & W. W. Cooper & T. Sueyoshi, 1988. "A Goal Programming/Constrained Regression Review of the Bell System Breakup," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 34(1), pages 1-26, January.
- Indranil Bardhan & William Cooper & Subal Kumbhakar, 1998. "A Simulation Study of Joint Uses of Data Envelopment Analysis and Statistical Regressions for Production Function Estimation and Efficiency Evaluation," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 249-278, March.
- Patrick L. Brockett & Boaz Golany, 1996. "Using Rank Statistics for Determining Programmatic Efficiency Differences in Data Envelopment Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 42(3), pages 466-472, March.
- Shafer, Scott M. & Byrd, Terry A., 2000. "A framework for measuring the efficiency of organizational investments in information technology using data envelopment analysis," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 125-141, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:soceps:v:61:y:2018:i:c:p:29-36 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:5:p:469:d:69883 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brockett, Patrick L. & Cooper, W.W. & Lasdon, Leon & Parker, Barnett R., 2005. "A note extending Grosskopf, Hayes, Taylor and Weber, "Anticipating the consequences of school reform: A new use of DEA"," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 351-359, December.
- Kyoungsun Lee & Yuri Park & Daeho Lee, 2016. "Effect of the ICT Ecosystem Structure on the Sustainable Growth of ICT Firms: A Metafrontier Analysis on China, South Korea, the United States, and Japan," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(5), pages 1-9, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceps:v:38:y:2004:i:4:p:233-253. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/seps .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.