A credit scoring approach for the commercial banking sector
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Zopounidis, C & Pouliezos, A & Yannacopoulos, D, 1992. "Designing a DSS for the Assessment of Company Performance and Viability," Computer Science in Economics & Management, Kluwer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 5(1), pages 41-56, February.
- William B. English & William R. Nelson, 1998. "Bank risk rating of business loans," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1998-51, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Dimitras, A. I. & Slowinski, R. & Susmaga, R. & Zopounidis, C., 1999. "Business failure prediction using rough sets," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 114(2), pages 263-280, April.
- Eisenbeis, Robert A., 1978.
"Problems in applying discriminant analysis in credit scoring models,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 205-219, October.
- Robert A. Eisenbeis, 1978. "Problems in applying discriminant analysis in credit scoring models," Staff Studies 94, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Mareschal, B. & Brans, J. P., 1991. "BANKADVISER: An industrial evaluation system," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 318-324, October.
- Bertrand Mareschal & Jean Pierre Brans, 1991. "BANK ADVISER: an industrial evaluation system," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/9335, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Peel, MJ & Peel, DA & Pope, PF, 1986. "Predicting corporate failure-- Some results for the UK corporate sector," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 5-12.
- Edward I. Altman, 1968. "Financial Ratios, Discriminant Analysis And The Prediction Of Corporate Bankruptcy," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 23(4), pages 589-609, 09.
- Dimitras, A. I. & Zanakis, S. H. & Zopounidis, C., 1996. "A survey of business failures with an emphasis on prediction methods and industrial applications," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 90(3), pages 487-513, May.
- Diakoulaki, D & Mavrotas, G & Papayannakis, L, 1992. "A multicriteria approach for evaluating the performance of industrial firms," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 467-474, July.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- Falbo, P, 1991. "Credit-scoring by enlarged discriminant models," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 275-289.
- Tam, KY, 1991. "Neural network models and the prediction of bank bankruptcy," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 429-445.
- Bierman, Harold, 1968. "Using Investment Portfolios to Change Risk," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(02), pages 151-156, June.
- Oral, Muhittin & Yolalan, Reha, 1990. "An empirical study on measuring operating efficiency and profitability of bank branches," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 282-294, June.
- repec:bla:joares:v:4:y:1966:i::p:71-111 is not listed on IDEAS
- Treacy, William F. & Carey, Mark, 2000. "Credit risk rating systems at large US banks," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(1-2), pages 167-201, January.
- Mark S. Carey & Mark Hrycay, 2000. "Parameterizing credit risk models with rating data," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2000-47, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Lopez, Jose A. & Saidenberg, Marc R., 2000. "Evaluating credit risk models," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(1-2), pages 151-165, January.
- Jose A. Lopez & Marc R. Saidenberg, 1999. "Evaluating credit risk models," Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory 99-06, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Frydman, Halina & Altman, Edward I & Kao, Duen-Li, 1985. " Introducing Recursive Partitioning for Financial Classification: The Case of Financial Distress," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 40(1), pages 269-291, March. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceps:v:37:y:2003:i:2:p:103-123. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.