Nexus between the banking sector interest rate spread and interbank borrowing rate: An econometric investigation for Bangladesh
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Johansen, Soren & Juselius, Katarina, 1990. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation and Inference on Cointegration--With Applications to the Demand for Money," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 52(2), pages 169-210, May.
- Hossain, Monzur, 2012.
"Financial reforms and persistently high bank interest spreads in Bangladesh: Pitfalls in institutional development?,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 395-408.
- Hossain, Monzur, 2010. "Financial Reforms and Persistently High Bank Interest Spreads in Bangladesh: Pitfalls in Institutional Development?," MPRA Paper 24755, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maudos, Joaquin & Fernandez de Guevara, Juan, 2004.
"Factors explaining the interest margin in the banking sectors of the European Union,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 28(9), pages 2259-2281, September.
- Maudos, Joaquin & Fernandez de Guevara, Juan, 2003. "Factors Explaining the Interest Margin in the Banking Sectors of the European Union," MPRA Paper 15252, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chu V. Nguyen, 2012. "Asymmetric responses of commercial banks to monetary policy in a transitional economy:the case of Vietnam," Journal of Applied Finance & Banking, SCIENPRESS Ltd, vol. 2(3), pages 1-9.
- Engle, Robert & Granger, Clive, 2015.
"Co-integration and error correction: Representation, estimation, and testing,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 39(3), pages 106-135.
- Engle, Robert F & Granger, Clive W J, 1987. "Co-integration and Error Correction: Representation, Estimation, and Testing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 251-276, March.
- Kaiguo Zhou & Michael C. S. Wong, 2008. "The Determinants of Net Interest Margins of Commercial Banks in Mainland China," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(5), pages 41-53, September.
- R. Gaston Gelos, 2009. "Banking Spreads In Latin America," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 47(4), pages 796-814, October.
- Johansen, Soren, 1988. "Statistical analysis of cointegration vectors," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 12(2-3), pages 231-254.
More about this item
KeywordsInterest rate spread; Interbank borrowing rate; Time series data; Bangladesh;
- C10 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - General
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:riibaf:v:43:y:2018:i:c:p:34-47. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ribaf .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.