On cross-currency transmissions between US dollar and euro LIBOR-OIS spreads
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nelson, Daniel B, 1991. "Conditional Heteroskedasticity in Asset Returns: A New Approach," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(2), pages 347-370, March.
- Kei Imakubo & Takeshi Kimura & Teppei Nagano, 2008. "Cross-currency transmission of money market tensions," Bank of Japan Review Series 08-E-2, Bank of Japan.
- repec:eee:jbfina:v:83:y:2017:i:c:p:135-152 is not listed on IDEAS
- John Taylor & John Williams, 2008. "Further Results on a Black Swan in the Money Market," Discussion Papers 07-046, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Tao Wu, 2011. "The U.S. Money Market and the Term Auction Facility in the Financial Crisis of 2007-–2009," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 93(2), pages 617-631, May.
- Simon H. Kwan, 2009. "Behavior of Libor in the current financial crisis," FRBSF Economic Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue jan23.
- Ji, Philip Inyeob & In, Francis, 2010. "The impact of the global financial crisis on the cross-currency linkage of LIBOR-OIS spreads," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 575-589, December.
- Go Tamakoshi & Shigeyuki Hamori, 2013. "Volatility and mean spillovers between sovereign and banking sector CDS markets: a note on the European sovereign debt crisis," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(3), pages 262-266, February.
- Kyle, Albert S, 1985. "Continuous Auctions and Insider Trading," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(6), pages 1315-1335, November.
- Hong, Yongmiao, 2001. "A test for volatility spillover with application to exchange rates," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 103(1-2), pages 183-224, July.
- McAndrews, James & Sarkar, Asani & Wang, Zhenyu, 2017.
"The effect of the term auction facility on the London interbank offered rate,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 135-152.
- McAndrews, James J. & Sarkar, Asani & Wang, Zhenyu, 2008. "The effect of the Term Auction Facility on the London inter-bank offered rate," Staff Reports 335, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, revised 01 Jan 2017.
- Ross, Stephen A, 1989. " Information and Volatility: The No-Arbitrage Martingale Approach to Timing and Resolution Irrelevancy," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 44(1), pages 1-17, March.
- Engle, Robert F & Ito, Takatoshi & Lin, Wen-Ling, 1990.
"Meteor Showers or Heat Waves? Heteroskedastic Intra-daily Volatility in the Foreign Exchange Market,"
Econometric Society, vol. 58(3), pages 525-542, May.
- Robert F. Engle & Takatoshi Ito & Wen-Ling Lin, 1988. "Meteor Showers or Heat Waves? Heteroskedastic Intra-Daily Volatility in the Foreign Exchange Market," NBER Working Papers 2609, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Albert S. Kyle, 2001. "Contagion as a Wealth Effect," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 56(4), pages 1401-1440, August.
- François-Louis Michaud & Christian Upper, 2008. "What drives interbank rates? Evidence from the Libor panel," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pedro Pires Ribeiro & José Dias Curto, 2017. "Volatility spillover effects in interbank money markets," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 153(1), pages 105-136, February.
- Bhuyan, Rafiqul & Robbani, Mohammad G. & Talukdar, Bakhtear & Jain, Ajeet, 2016. "Information transmission and dynamics of stock price movements: An empirical analysis of BRICS and US stock markets," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 180-195.
More about this item
KeywordsInterbank money market; LIBOR-OIS spread; Cross-correlation function analysis; Volatility spillover; European sovereign debt crisis;
- C58 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Financial Econometrics
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:riibaf:v:30:y:2014:i:c:p:83-90. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ribaf .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.