What drives interbank rates? Evidence from the Libor panel
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Adam B. Ashcraft & Hoyt Bleakley, 2006. "On the market discipline of informationally opaque firms: evidence from bank borrowers in the federal funds market," Staff Reports 257, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Affinito, Massimiliano, 2012.
"Do interbank customer relationships exist? And how did they function in the crisis? Learning from Italy,"
Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(12), pages 3163-3184.
- Massimiliano Affinito, 2011. "Do interbank customer relationships exist? And how did they function in the crisis? Learning from Italy," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 826, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Inoguchi, Masahiro, 2013. "Interbank market, stock market, and bank performance in East Asia," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 136-156.
- Adam Ashcraft & James Mcandrews & David Skeie, 2011.
"Precautionary Reserves and the Interbank Market,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 43, pages 311-348, October.
- Valeriya Dinger & J‹Rgen Von Hagen, 2009.
"Does Interbank Borrowing Reduce Bank Risk?,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 41(2-3), pages 491-506, March.
- Dinger, Valeriya & Hagen, Jürgen von, 2007. "Does Interbank Borrowing Reduce Bank Risk?," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 223, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Dinger, Valeriya & von Hagen, Jürgen, 2008. "Does Interbank Borrowing Reduce Bank Risk?," CEPR Discussion Papers 6635, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bartolini, Leonardo & Hilton, Spence & McAndrews, James J., 2010. "Settlement delays in the money market," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 934-945, May.
- Andrievskaya, Irina & Semenova, Maria, 2013. "Market discipline and the Russian interbank market," BOFIT Discussion Papers 29/2013, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Sînziana Kroon & Clemens Bonner & Iman van Lelyveld & Jan Wrampelmeyer, 2021. "The 'new normal' during normal times - liquidity regulation and conventional monetary policy," DNB Working Papers 703, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Niu, Jijun, 2008. "Can subordinated debt constrain banks' risk taking?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 1110-1119, June.
More about this item
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bis:bisqtr:0803f. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/bisssch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Christian Beslmeisl (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/bisssch.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.