The U.S. Money Market and the Term Auction Facility in the Financial Crisis of 2007-–2009
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Duca, John V., 2013.
"Did the commercial paper funding facility prevent a Great Depression style money market meltdown?,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 747-758.
- Duca, John V., 2010. "Did the Commercial Paper Funding Facility Prevent a Great Depression Style Money Market Meltdown?," MPRA Paper 29255, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 22 Feb 2011.
- Duca, John V., 2011. "Did the commercial paper funding facility prevent a Great Depression-style money market meltdown?," Working Papers 1101, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Refet S. Gürkaynak & Jonathan H. Wright, 2013. "Identification and Inference Using Event Studies," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 81, pages 48-65, September.
- Güntner, Jochen H.F., 2015.
"The federal funds market, excess reserves, and unconventional monetary policy,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 225-250.
- Jochen Güntner, 2013. "The federal funds market, excess reserves, and unconventional monetary policy," Economics working papers 2013-12, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Guidolin, Massimo & Tam, Yu Man, 2013.
"A yield spread perspective on the great financial crisis: Break-point test evidence,"
International Review of Financial Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 18-39.
- Massimo Guidolin & Yu Man Tam, 2010. "A yield spread perspective on the great financial crisis: break-point test evidence," Working Papers 2010-026, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Acharya, Viral V. & Fleming, Michael J. & Hrung, Warren B. & Sarkar, Asani, 2017.
"Dealer financial conditions and lender-of-last-resort facilities,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 123(1), pages 81-107.
- Acharya, Viral V. & Fleming, Michael J. & Hrung, Warren B. & Sarkar, Asani, 2014. "Dealer financial conditions and lender-of-last resort facilities," Staff Reports 673, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Rose, Andrew K. & Wieladek, Tomasz, 2012. "Too big to fail: Some empirical evidence on the causes and consequences of public banking interventions in the UK," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(8), pages 2038-2051.
- Kick, Thomas & Koetter, Michael & Storz, Manuela, 2016.
"Cross-border transmission of emergency liquidity,"
34/2016, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Kick, Thomas & Koetter, Michael & Storz, Manuela, 2017. "Cross-border transmission of emergency liquidity," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168112, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Irani, Rustom M. & Meisenzahl, Ralf R., 2015. "Loan Sales and Bank Liquidity Risk Management: Evidence from a U.S. Credit Register," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2015-1, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Abbassi, Puriya & Linzert, Tobias, 2012.
"The effectiveness of monetary policy in steering money market rates during the financial crisis,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 945-954.
- Abbassi, Puriya & Linzert, Tobias, 2012. "The effectiveness of monetary policy in steering money market rates during the financial crisis," Discussion Papers 14/2012, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- repec:eee:jbfina:v:83:y:2017:i:c:p:193-220 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:fip:fedgfe:2014-115 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carpenter, Seth & Demiralp, Selva & Eisenschmidt, Jens, 2014. "The effectiveness of non-standard monetary policy in addressing liquidity risk during the financial crisis: The experiences of the Federal Reserve and the European Central Bank," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 107-129.
- Helwege, Jean & Boyson, Nicole M. & Jindra, Jan, 2017. "Thawing frozen capital markets and backdoor bailouts: Evidence from the Fed's liquidity programs," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 92-119.
- repec:eee:quaeco:v:65:y:2017:i:c:p:128-136 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tamakoshi, Go & Hamori, Shigeyuki, 2014. "On cross-currency transmissions between US dollar and euro LIBOR-OIS spreads," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 83-90.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:93:y:2011:i:2:p:617-631. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.