Information transmission between the Gulf equity markets of Saudi Arabia and Bahrain
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- King, Mervyn A & Wadhwani, Sushil, 1990. "Transmission of Volatility between Stock Markets," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 3(1), pages 5-33.
- Johansen, Soren & Juselius, Katarina, 1990. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation and Inference on Cointegration--With Applications to the Demand for Money," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 52(2), pages 169-210, May.
- Lo, Andrew W & MacKinlay, A Craig, 1990.
"When Are Contrarian Profits Due to Stock Market Overreaction?,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 3(2), pages 175-205.
- Lo, Andrew W. (Andrew Wen-Chuan) & MacKinlay, Archie Craig, 1955-., 1989. "When are contrarian profits due to stock market overreaction?," Working papers 3008-89., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Andrew W. Lo & A. Craig MacKinlay, 1989. "When are Contrarian Profits Due to Stock Market Overreaction?," NBER Working Papers 2977, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Y. Liu & Ming-Shiun Pan & Joseph Shieh, 1998. "International transmission of stock price movements: Evidence from the U.S. and five Asian-Pacific markets," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 22(1), pages 59-69, March.
- Hamao, Yasushi & Masulis, Ronald W & Ng, Victor, 1990. "Correlations in Price Changes and Volatility across International Stock Markets," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 3(2), pages 281-307.
- Engle, Robert & Granger, Clive, 2015.
"Co-integration and error correction: Representation, estimation, and testing,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 39(3), pages 106-135.
- Engle, Robert F & Granger, Clive W J, 1987. "Co-integration and Error Correction: Representation, Estimation, and Testing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 251-276, March.
- McQueen, Grant & Pinegar, Michael & Thorley, Steven, 1996. " Delayed Reaction to Good News and the Cross-Autocorrelation of Portfolio Returns," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 51(3), pages 889-919, July.
- Booth, G. Geoffrey & Martikainen, Teppo & Tse, Yiuman, 1997. "Price and volatility spillovers in Scandinavian stock markets," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 811-823, June.
- Mario Reyes, 2001. "Asymmetric volatility spillover in the Tokyo stock exchange," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 25(2), pages 206-213, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mensi, Walid & Hammoudeh, Shawkat & Yoon, Seong-Min, 2015. "Structural breaks, dynamic correlations, asymmetric volatility transmission, and hedging strategies for petroleum prices and USD exchange rate," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 46-60.
- Awartani, Basel & Maghyereh, Aktham I. & Shiab, Mohammad Al, 2013. "Directional spillovers from the U.S. and the Saudi market to equities in the Gulf Cooperation Council countries," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 224-242.
- Mukherjee, Dr. Kedar nath & Mishra, Dr. R. K., 2008. "Stock Market Integration and Volatility Spillover:India and its Major Asian Counterparts," MPRA Paper 12788, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jamaani, Fouad & Roca, Eduardo, 2015. "Are the regional Gulf stock markets weak-form efficient as single stock markets and as a regional stock market?," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 221-246.
- Sinha, Pankaj & Sinha, Gyanesh, 2010.
"Volatility Spillover in India, USA and Japan Investigation of Recession Effects,"
21873, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sinha, Pankaj & Sinha, Gyanesh, 2010. "Volatility Spillover in India, USA and Japan Investigation of Recession Effects," MPRA Paper 47190, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 May 2013.
- Mukherjee, Kedar nath & Mishra, Ram Kumar, 2010. "Stock market integration and volatility spillover: India and its major Asian counterparts," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 235-251, June.
- Onour, Ibrahim, 2011. "Does credit for equity investments feedback on stock market volatility? Evidence from an emerging stock market," MPRA Paper 28001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cardona, Laura & Gutiérrez, Marcela & Agudelo, Diego A., 2017.
"Volatility transmission between US and Latin American stock markets: Testing the decoupling hypothesis,"
Research in International Business and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 39(PA), pages 115-127.
- Diego A. Agudelo & Marcela Gutiérrez & Laura Cardona, 2015. "Volatility transmission between US and Latin American Stock Markets: testing the decoupling hypothesis," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO CIEF 014252, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT.
- Alotaibi, Abdullah R. & Mishra, Anil V., 2015.
"Global and regional volatility spillovers to GCC stock markets,"
Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 38-49.
- Alotaibi, Abdullah R & Mishra, Anil V, 2015. "Global and Regional Volatility Spillovers to GCC Stock Markets," MPRA Paper 61101, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kung, Ling-Ming & Yu, Shang-Wu, 2008. "Prediction of index futures returns and the analysis of financial spillovers--A comparison between GARCH and the grey theorem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 186(3), pages 1184-1200, May.
- Ali, Hakim & Masih, Mansur, 2016. "Evidence of cross-country portfolio diversification benefits: The case of Saudi Arabia," MPRA Paper 72180, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:riibaf:v:20:y:2006:i:3:p:276-285. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ribaf .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.