Beyond the euro area: An introduction
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Esanov, Akram & Merkl, Christian & Vinhas de Souza, Lucio, 2005. "Monetary policy rules for Russia," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 484-499, September.
- Philipp Engler & Terhi Jokipii & Christian Merkl & Pablo Rovira Kaltwasser & LÃºcio Vinhas de Souza, 2007.
"The effect of capital requirement regulation on the transmission of monetary policy: evidence from Austria,"
Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 34(5), pages 411-425, December.
- Philipp Engler & Terhi Jokipii & Pablo Rovira Kaltwasser & Christian Merkl & Lúcio Vinhas de Souza, 2005. "The Effect of Capital Requirement Regulation on the Transmission of Monetary Policy: Evidence from Austria," Working Papers 99, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Philipp Engler,Terhi Jokipii,Christian Merkl & Pablo Rovira Kaltwasser,Lúcio Vinhas de Souza, 2005. "The Effect of Capital Requirement Regulation on the Transmission of Monetary Policy: Evidence from Austria," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp066, IIIS.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Smimou, K., 2011. "Transition to the Euro and its impact on country portfolio diversification," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 88-103, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:riibaf:v:20:y:2006:i:2:p:127-130. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ribaf .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.