Networks as sponges: International collaboration for developing nanomedicine in China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ding, X. L., 1994. "Institutional Amphibiousness and the Transition from Communism: The Case of China," British Journal of Political Science, Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(03), pages 293-318, July.
- Chung-Leung Luk & Oliver H M Yau & Leo Y M Sin & Alan C B Tse & Raymond P M Chow & Jenny S Y Lee, 2008. "The effects of social capital and organizational innovativeness in different institutional contexts," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 39(4), pages 589-612, June.
- Irwin, Douglas A & Klenow, Peter J, 1994. "Learning-by-Doing Spillovers in the Semiconductor Industry," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 102(6), pages 1200-1227, December.
- Andrew Cumbers & Danny Mackinnon & Keith Chapman, 2003. "Innovation, collaboration, and learning in regional clusters: a study of SMEs in the Aberdeen oil complex," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 35(9), pages 1689-1706, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:scient:v:102:y:2015:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-014-1508-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Johannes VAN DER POL, 2016. "Social interactions between innovating firms: an analytical review of the literature," Cahiers du GREThA 2016-23, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- repec:spr:scient:v:102:y:2015:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-014-1418-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Guan, JianCheng & Zuo, KaiRui & Chen, KaiHua & Yam, Richard C.M., 2016. "Does country-level R&D efficiency benefit from the collaboration network structure?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(4), pages 770-784.
More about this item
KeywordsNetworks; Emerging technology; Collaboration; China;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:respol:v:42:y:2013:i:1:p:211-219. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol .