Agency in national innovation systems: Institutional entrepreneurship and the professionalization of Taiwanese IT
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Landry, Rejean & Amara, Nabil, 1998. "The impact of transaction costs on the institutional structuration of collaborative academic research," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(9), pages 901-913, December.
- Anne Tempel & Peter Walgenbach, 2007. "Global Standardization of Organizational Forms and Management Practices? What New Institutionalism and the Business-Systems Approach Can Learn from Each Other," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(1), pages 1-24, January.
- Anchordoguy, Marie, 2000. "Japan's software industry: a failure of institutions?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 391-408, March.
- Bengt-Åke Lundvall, 2007. "National Innovation Systems—Analytical Concept and Development Tool," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(1), pages 95-119.
- Hiroatsu Nohara & Eric Verdier, 2001.
"Sources Of Resilience In The Computer And Software Industries In France,"
Industry and Innovation,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(2), pages 201-220.
- Hiroatsu Nohara & Eric Verdier, 2001. "Sources of Resilience in the Computer and Software Industries in France," Post-Print halshs-00390774, HAL.
- Hiroatsu Nohara & Eric Verdier, 2001. "Sources Of Resilience In The Computer And Software Industries In France," Post-Print halshs-00484829, HAL.
- Storz, Cornelia, 2008. "Dynamics in innovation systems: Evidence from Japan's game software industry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 1480-1491, October.
- Fligstein, Neil, 2001. "Social Skill and the Theory of Fields," Center for Culture, Organizations and Politics, Working Paper Series qt26m187b1, Center for Culture, Organizations and Politics of theInstitute for Research on Labor and Employment, UC Berkeley.
- Schmitz, Hubert, 1999. "Global Competition and Local Cooperation: Success and Failure in the Sinos Valley, Brazil," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(9), pages 1627-1650, September.
- Po-Keung Ip, 2008. "Corporate Social Responsibility and Crony Capitalism in Taiwan," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 79(1), pages 167-177, April.
- Liu, Yunshi & Ahlstrom, David & Yeh, Kuang S., 2006. "The separation of ownership and management in Taiwan's public companies: An empirical study," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 415-435, August.
- Linsu Kim & James M. Utterback, 1983. "The Evolution of Organizational Structure and Technology in a Developing Country," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(10), pages 1185-1197, October.
- Dodgson, Mark & Mathews, John & Kastelle, Tim & Hu, Mei-Chih, 2008. "The evolving nature of Taiwan's national innovation system: The case of biotechnology innovation networks," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 430-445, April.
- Alice H. Amsden & Wan-wen Chu, 2003. "Beyond Late Development: Taiwan's Upgrading Policies," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262011980, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kilelu, Catherine W. & Klerkx, Laurens & Leeuwis, Cees, 2016. "Unraveling the role of innovation platforms in supporting coevolution of innovation: Contributions and tensions in a smallholder dairy-development program," IFPRI book chapters,in: Innovation for inclusive value-chain development: Successes and challenges, chapter 9, pages 269-302 International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Kilelu, Catherine W. & Klerkx, Laurens & Leeuwis, Cees, 2013. "Unravelling the role of innovation platforms in supporting co-evolution of innovation: Contributions and tensions in a smallholder dairy development programme," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 65-77.
- Schut, Marc & Klerkx, Laurens & Rodenburg, Jonne & Kayeke, Juma & Hinnou, Léonard C. & Raboanarielina, Cara M. & Adegbola, Patrice Y. & van Ast, Aad & Bastiaans, Lammert, 2015. "RAAIS: Rapid Appraisal of Agricultural Innovation Systems (Part I). A diagnostic tool for integrated analysis of complex problems and innovation capacity," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 132(C), pages 1-11.
- Welter, Friederike & Smallbone, David, 2015. "Creative forces for entrepreneurship: The role of institutional change agents," Working Papers 01/15, Institut für Mittelstandsforschung (IfM) Bonn.
- Chan-Yuan Wong, 2016. "Evolutionary targeting for inclusive development," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 26(2), pages 291-316, May.
- repec:kap:asiapa:v:34:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10490-016-9494-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Natalie Holden, 2015. "An exploration of interactive contextual and dispositional factors which influence a collective process of entrepreneurial activity: a novel case at Bristol Zoo," Working Papers 27, Birkbeck Centre for Innovation Management Research, revised Nov 2015.
- Braunerhjelm, Pontus & Henrekson, Magnus, 2015.
"An Innovation Policy Framework: Bridging the gap between industrial dynamics and growth,"
Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation
391, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Braunerhjelm, Pontus & Henrekson, Magnus, 2015. "An Innovation Policy Framework: Bridging the Gap between Industrial Dynamics and Growth," Working Paper Series 1054, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:123:y:2017:i:c:p:130-141 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pant, Laxmi Prasad, 2016. "Paradox of mainstreaming agroecology for regional and rural food security in developing countries," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 305-316.
- Zoltán J. Ács & Erkko Autio & László Szerb, 2015.
"National Systems of Entrepreneurship: Measurement issues and policy implications,"
Chapters,in: Global Entrepreneurship, Institutions and Incentives, chapter 28, pages 523-541
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Ács, Zoltán J. & Autio, Erkko & Szerb, László, 2014. "National Systems of Entrepreneurship: Measurement issues and policy implications," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 476-494.
- Autio, Erkko & Kenney, Martin & Mustar, Philippe & Siegel, Don & Wright, Mike, 2014. "Entrepreneurial innovation: The importance of context," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(7), pages 1097-1108.
- Sotarauta, Markku, 2015. "The Challenge of Combinatorial Knowledge Dynamics to Study of Institutions, Towards an Actor-centric Bottom-up View of Institutions," Papers in Innovation Studies 2015/5, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Paul Jackson & Jochen Runde & Philip Dobson & Nancy Richter, 2016. "Identifying mechanisms influencing the emergence and success of innovation within national economies: a realist approach," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 49(3), pages 233-256, September.
- Smink & Joost Koch & Eva Niesten & Simona Negro & Marko Hekkert, 2015. "Institutional entrepreneurship in the emerging renewable energy field; incumbents versus new entrants," Innovation Studies Utrecht (ISU) working paper series 15-01, Utrecht University, Department of Innovation Studies, revised Jun 2015.
More about this item
KeywordsInnovation system Institutional change Institutional entrepreneurship Organizational form;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:respol:v:40:y:2011:i:4:p:526-538. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.