Technology transfer revisited from the perspective of the knowledge-based economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cohendet, Patrick, et al, 1999. "Knowledge Coordination, Competence Creation and Integrated Networks in Globalised Firms," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 23(2), pages 225-241, March.
- Cowan, Robin & David, Paul A & Foray, Dominique, 2000.
"The Explicit Economics of Knowledge Codification and Tacitness,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 9(2), pages 211-253, June.
- Cowan, Robin & David, Paul & Foray, Dominique, 1999. "The Explicit Economics of Knowledge Codification and Tacitness," Research Memorandum 025, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Robin Cowan & Paul A. David & Dominique Foray, 1999. "The Explicit Economics of Knowledge Codification and Tacitness," Working Papers 99027, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Pavitt, Keith, 1984. "Sectoral patterns of technical change: Towards a taxonomy and a theory," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 343-373, December.
- Langlois, Richard N & Foss, Nicolai J, 1999.
"Capabilities and Governance: The Rebirth of Production in the Theory of Economic Organization,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(2), pages 201-218.
- Richard N. Langlois & Nicolai J. Foss, 1996. "Capabilities and Governance the Rebirth of Production in the Theory of Economic Organization," Working papers 1996-02, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Richard N. Langlois & Nicolai J. Foss, 1997. "Capabilities and Governance the Rebirth of Production in the Theory of Economic Organization," DRUID Working Papers 97-2, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Hicks, Diana, 1995. "Published Papers, Tacit Competencies and Corporate Management of the Public/Private Character of Knowledge," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 4(2), pages 401-424.
- Bozeman, Barry, 2000. "Technology transfer and public policy: a review of research and theory," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(4-5), pages 627-655, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:agfoec:v:5:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1186_s40100-017-0091-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Arman Avadikyan & Patrick Cohendet, 2009. "Between market forces and knowledge based motives: the governance of defence innovation in the UK," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 34(5), pages 490-504, October.
- Mireille Matt & Stéphane Robin & Sandrine Wolff, 2009. "How do public programmes shape strategic R&D collaborations? Project-level evidence from the 5th and 6th EU Framework Programmes," Working Papers of BETA 2009-29, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Carlos Carreira & Luís Lopes, 2016. "Collecting new pieces to the regional knowledge spillovers puzzle: high-tech versus low-tech industries," GEMF Working Papers 2016-06, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Ho, Yuen-Ping & Ruan, Yi & Hang, Chang-Chieh & Wong, Poh-Kam, 2016. "Technology upgrading of Small-and-Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs) through a manpower secondment strategy â€“ A mixed-methods study of Singapore's T-Up program," Technovation, Elsevier, vol. 57, pages 21-29.
- Carlos Carreira & Luís Peres Lopes, 2012. "Are Small Firms More Dependent on the Local Environment than Larger Firms? Evidence from Portuguese Manufacturing Firms," GEMF Working Papers 2012-21, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Alessandro Muscio & Andrea Pozzali, 2013. "The effects of cognitive distance in university-industry collaborations: some evidence from Italian universities," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 38(4), pages 486-508, August.
- Lichtenthaler, Ulrich & Ernst, Holger, 2007. "Developing reputation to overcome the imperfections in the markets for knowledge," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 37-55, February.
- Leischnig, Alexander & Geigenmueller, Anja & Lohmann, Stefanie, 2014. "On the role of alliance management capability, organizational compatibility, and interaction quality in interorganizational technology transfer," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(6), pages 1049-1057.
- Cinzia Battistella & Alberto F. De Toni & Roberto Pillon, 2016. "Inter-organisational technology/knowledge transfer: a framework from critical literature review," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 41(5), pages 1195-1234, October.
- Claude Paraponaris, 2017. "Le passage des frontières : difficultés et perspectives. L’expérience des frontières cognitives," Post-Print halshs-01579851, HAL.
- Pénin, Julien & Wack, Jean-Pierre, 2008. "Research tool patents and free-libre biotechnology: A suggested unified framework," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 1909-1921, December.
- Autio, Erkko & Hameri, Ari-Pekka & Vuola, Olli, 2004. "A framework of industrial knowledge spillovers in big-science centers," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 107-126, January.
- Lichtenthaler, Ulrich, 2008. "Externally commercializing technology assets: An examination of different process stages," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 445-464, July.
- Yuandi Wang & Xin Pan & Lutao Ning & Jian Li & Jin Chen, 2015. "Technology exchange patterns in China: an analysis of regional data," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 252-272, April.
- Briggs, Kristie, 2015. "Co-owner relationships conducive to high quality joint patents," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(8), pages 1566-1573.
- Réjean Landry & Nabil Amara & Mathieu Ouimet, 2007. "Determinants of knowledge transfer: evidence from Canadian university researchers in natural sciences and engineering," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 32(6), pages 561-592, December.
- Manuela Presutti & Cristina Boari & Antonio Majocchi, 2013. "Inter-organizational geographical proximity and local start-ups' knowledge acquisition: a contingency approach," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(5-6), pages 446-467, June.
- Joachim Heinzl & Ah-Lian Kor & Graham Orange & Hans Kaufmann, 2013. "Technology transfer model for Austrian higher education institutions," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 38(5), pages 607-640, October.
- repec:eee:epplan:v:65:y:2017:i:c:p:94-105 is not listed on IDEAS
- Claude Paraponaris, 2015. "L'art de passer les frontières cognitives reste à inventer !," Post-Print halshs-01208583, HAL.
- Mireille Matt & Stéphane Robin & Sandrine Wolff, 2012. "The influence of public programs on inter-firm R&D collaboration strategies: project-level evidence from EU FP5 and FP6," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 37(6), pages 885-916, December.
- Yutao Sun & Kai Liu, 2016. "Proximity effect, preferential attachment and path dependence in inter-regional network: a case of China’s technology transaction," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 108(1), pages 201-220, July.
- Tsao, J.Y. & Boyack, K.W. & Coltrin, M.E. & Turnley, J.G. & Gauster, W.B., 2008. "Galileo's stream: A framework for understanding knowledge production," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 330-352, March.
- Rebolledo, Claudia & Nollet, Jean, 2011. "Learning from suppliers in the aerospace industry," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 129(2), pages 328-337, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:respol:v:30:y:2001:i:9:p:1459-1478. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol .