Contribution of new technology-based firms to the strengthening of technological capabilities in intermediate economies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Garnsey, Elizabeth, 1998. "A Theory of the Early Growth of the Firm," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(3), pages 523-556, September.
- Jarillo, J. Carlos, 1989. "Entrepreneurship and growth: the strategic use of external resources," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 133-147, March.
- Saxenian, AnnaLee, 1991. "The origins and dynamics of production networks in Silicon Valley," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 423-437, October.
- Van De Ven, H., 1993. "The development of an infrastructure for entrepreneurship," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 211-230, May.
- Carlsson, B & Stankiewicz, R, 1991. "On the Nature, Function and Composition of Technological Systems," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 1(2), pages 93-118, April.
- Zhao, Liming & Aram, John D., 1995. "Networking and growth of young technology-intensive ventures in China," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 10(5), pages 349-370, September.
- Carlsson, Bo & Jacobsson, Staffan, 1994. "Technological systems and economic policy: the diffusion of factory automation in Sweden," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 235-248, May.
- Lawton Smith, Helen & Dickson, Keith & Smith, Stephen Lloyd, 1991. ""There are two sides to every story": Innovation and collaboration within networks of large and small firms," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 457-468, October.
- Lee, Jangwoo, 1995. "Small firms' innovation in two technological settings," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 391-401, May.
- Cooper, Arnold C. & Bruno, Albert V., 1977. "Success among high-technology firms," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 16-22, April.
- Alina Rizzoni, 1994. "Technology and organisation in small firms : an interpretative framework," Revue d'Économie Industrielle, Programme National Persée, vol. 67(1), pages 135-155.
- Laranja, Manuel & Fontes, Margarida, 1998. "Creative adaptation: the role of new technology based firms in Portugal," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(9), pages 1023-1036, April.
- Garud, Raghu, 1994. "Cooperative and competitive behaviors during the process of creative destruction," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 385-394, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lilian Santos & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2013. "Determinants of innovation performance of Portuguese companies: an econometric analysis by type of innovation and sector with a particular focus on Services," FEP Working Papers 494, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Tyabji, Nasir, 2012. "From the linear model to incremental innovation: Science and Industry in India," MPRA Paper 51292, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Makra, Zsolt, 2009.
"A technológiai vállalkozások létrejötte, növekedése és gazdasági szerepe a szakirodalom tükrében
[The establishment, growth and economic role of technology firms in the light of the specialist lite," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(2), pages 176-186.
- ALARCON-OSUNA, Moises Alejandro & DIAZ-PEREZ, Claudia del Carmen, 2014. "The Technology Based Sectors In Mexico: An Analysis For The Firm Size And The Production Scale," Revista Galega de Economía, University of Santiago de Compostela. Faculty of Economics and Business., vol. 23(4), pages 40-60.
- Dina Cunha & Sandra T. Silva & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2013. "Are Academic Spin-Offs necessarily New Technology-Based firms?," FEP Working Papers 482, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Felipe Rojas & Elena Huergo, 2016. "Characteristics of entrepreneurs and public support for NTBFs," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 363-382, August.
- Margarida Fontes, 2005. "Distant networking: The knowledge acquisition strategies of 'out-cluster' biotechnology firms," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(6), pages 899-920, September.
- Kollmer, Holger & Dowling, Michael, 2004. "Licensing as a commercialisation strategy for new technology-based firms," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(8), pages 1141-1151, October.
- Joana Costa & Aurora A. C. Teixeira, 2005. "Universities as sources of knowledge for innovation.The case of Technology Intensive Firms in Portugal," FEP Working Papers 181, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:respol:v:30:y:2001:i:1:p:79-97. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol .