The university-industry-government relations in Latin America
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rosenberg, Nathan & Nelson, Richard R., 1994. "American universities and technical advance in industry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 323-348, May.
- Mowery, David & Rosenberg, Nathan, 1993.
"The influence of market demand upon innovation: A critical review of some recent empirical studies,"
Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 107-108, April.
- Mowery, David & Rosenberg, Nathan, 1979. "The influence of market demand upon innovation: a critical review of some recent empirical studies," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 102-153, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gisele Spricigo & Sérgio Marley Modesto Monteiro & Ricardo Da Silva Freguglia, 2018. "The University Industry Linkages And The Firm?S Innovative Performance: Evidence For Brazil," Anais do XLIV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 44th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 148, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Török, Ádám, 2006.
"Elmaradottság, felzárkózás és innováció az Európán kívüli, nem OECD országokban
[Backwardness, catching up and innovation in the extra-European OECD countries]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(11), pages 1005-1022.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:123:y:2017:i:c:p:142-152 is not listed on IDEAS
- Velho, Lea & Saenz, Tirso W., 2002. "R&D in the Public and Private Sector in Brazil: Complements or Substitutes?," UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series 08, United Nations University - INTECH.
- Yuandi Wang & Ruifeng Hu & Weiping Li & Xiongfeng Pan, 2016. "Does teaching benefit from university–industry collaboration? Investigating the role of academic commercialization and engagement," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 106(3), pages 1037-1055, March.
- Judith Sutz, 2007. "Strong life sciences in innovative weak contexts: a “developmental” approach to a tantalizing mismatch," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 32(4), pages 329-341, August.
- Luis Antonio Orozco Castro, 2015. "Diversidad y heterogeneidad en redes de colaboración científica. Un estudio de las escuelas de administración de América Latina," Books, Universidad Externado de Colombia, Facultad de Administración de Empresas, edition 1, number 44, September.
- Luan Carlos Santos Silva & Joao Luiz Kovaleski & Silvia Gaia & Manon Garcia & Pedro Paulo de Andrade Junior, 2013. "Technology Transfer and Knowledge Management in Technological Innovation Center: A Case Study in Brazil," Journal of Management and Strategy, Journal of Management and Strategy, Sciedu Press, vol. 4(2), pages 78-87, May.
- Velho, Lea, 2004. "Science and Technology in Latin America and the Caribbean: An Overview," UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series 04, United Nations University - INTECH.
- Renata Del-Vecchio & Jorge Britto & Bruno Oliveira, 2014. "Patterns of university–industry interactions in Brazil: an exploratory analysis using the instrumental of graph theory," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 48(4), pages 1867-1892, July.
- Márcia Siqueira Rapini, 2005. "Interação universidade-empresa no Brasil: evidências do diretório dos grupos de pesquisa do CNPq," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG td251, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- repec:spr:scient:v:103:y:2015:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-015-1552-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jadmsc:v:8:y:2018:i:2:p:11-:d:140080 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:respol:v:29:y:2000:i:2:p:279-290. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.