The potential of agrivoltaic systems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cossu, Marco & Murgia, Lelia & Ledda, Luigi & Deligios, Paola A. & Sirigu, Antonella & Chessa, Francesco & Pazzona, Antonio, 2014. "Solar radiation distribution inside a greenhouse with south-oriented photovoltaic roofs and effects on crop productivity," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 133(C), pages 89-100.
- Dupraz, C. & Marrou, H. & Talbot, G. & Dufour, L. & Nogier, A. & Ferard, Y., 2011. "Combining solar photovoltaic panels and food crops for optimising land use: Towards new agrivoltaic schemes," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 2725-2732.
- Mehleri, E.D. & Zervas, P.L. & Sarimveis, H. & Palyvos, J.A. & Markatos, N.C., 2010. "Determination of the optimal tilt angle and orientation for solar photovoltaic arrays," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 2468-2475.
- Branker, K. & Pathak, M.J.M. & Pearce, J.M., 2011. "A review of solar photovoltaic levelized cost of electricity," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(9), pages 4470-4482.
- K. Branker & E. Shackles & J. M. Pearce, 2011. "Peer-to-peer financing mechanisms to accelerate renewable energy deployment," Journal of Sustainable Finance & Investment, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(2), pages 138-155, April.
- El-Fadel, M. & Chedid, R. & Zeinati, M. & Hmaidan, W., 2003. "Mitigating energy-related GHG emissions through renewable energy," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 28(8), pages 1257-1276.
- Longo, Alberto & Markandya, Anil & Petrucci, Marta, 2008.
"The internalization of externalities in the production of electricity: Willingness to pay for the attributes of a policy for renewable energy,"
Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 140-152, August.
- Alberto Longo & Anil Markandya & Marta Petrucci, 2006. "The Internalization of Externalities in The Production of Electricity: Willingness to Pay for the Attributes of a Policy for Renewable Energy," Working Papers 2006.132, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Nonhebel, Sanderine, 2005. "Renewable energy and food supply: will there be enough land?," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 191-201, April.
- Wong, P.W. & Shimoda, Y. & Nonaka, M. & Inoue, M. & Mizuno, M., 2008. "Semi-transparent PV: Thermal performance, power generation, daylight modelling and energy saving potential in a residential application," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 1024-1036.
- Skoplaki, E. & Palyvos, J.A., 2009. "Operating temperature of photovoltaic modules: A survey of pertinent correlations," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 23-29.
- Alsema, E. A. & Nieuwlaar, E., 2000. "Energy viability of photovoltaic systems," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(14), pages 999-1010, November.
- Verma, L.K. & Sakhuja, M. & Son, J. & Danner, A.J. & Yang, H. & Zeng, H.C. & Bhatia, C.S., 2011. "Self-cleaning and antireflective packaging glass for solar modules," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 2489-2493.
- Alafita, T. & Pearce, J.M., 2014. "Securitization of residential solar photovoltaic assets: Costs, risks and uncertainty," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 488-498.
- Tsoutsos, Theocharis & Papadopoulou, Eleni & Katsiri, Alexandra & Papadopoulos, Agis M., 2008. "Supporting schemes for renewable energy sources and their impact on reducing the emissions of greenhouse gases in Greece," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 12(7), pages 1767-1788, September.
- Calvert, K. & Pearce, J.M. & Mabee, W.E., 2013. "Toward renewable energy geo-information infrastructures: Applications of GIScience and remote sensing that build institutional capacity," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 18(C), pages 416-429.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:80:y:2017:i:c:p:710-715 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:rensus:v:80:y:2017:i:c:p:572-584 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:3:p:743-:d:135258 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:appene:v:206:y:2017:i:c:p:1495-1507 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jeners:v:10:y:2017:i:6:p:761-:d:100105 is not listed on IDEAS
- Li, Changsheng & Wang, Haiyu & Miao, Hong & Ye, Bin, 2017. "The economic and social performance of integrated photovoltaic and agricultural greenhouses systems: Case study in China," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 190(C), pages 204-212.
More about this item
KeywordsAgrivoltaic; Agriculture; Photovoltaic; Farming; Joint production; Solar farm; Economics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:54:y:2016:i:c:p:299-308. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.