Solar greenhouse an option for renewable and sustainable farming
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Başçetinçelik, A. & öztürk, H.H. & Paksoy, H.Ö. & Demirel, Y., 1999. "Energetic and exergetic efficiency of latent heat storage system for greenhouse heating," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 691-694.
- Mahrer, Y. & Avissar, R., 1984. "A numerical simulation of the greenhouse microclimate," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 218-228.
- Singh, R.D. & Tiwari, G.N., 2010. "Energy conservation in the greenhouse system: A steady state analysis," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 2367-2373.
- Tavares, C & Gonçalves, A & Castro, P & Loureiro, D & Joyce, A, 2001. "Modelling an agriculture production greenhouse," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 15-20.
- Kürklü, Ahmet & Bilgin, Sefai, 2004. "Cooling of a polyethylene tunnel type greenhouse by means of a rock bed," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 29(13), pages 2077-2086.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xu, J. & Li, Y. & Wang, R.Z. & Liu, W. & Zhou, P., 2015. "Experimental performance of evaporative cooling pad systems in greenhouses in humid subtropical climates," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 138(C), pages 291-301.
- Bouadila, Salwa & Lazaar, Mariem & Skouri, Safa & Kooli, Sami & Farhat, Abdelhamid, 2014. "Assessment of the greenhouse climate with a new packed-bed solar air heater at night, in Tunisia," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 31-41.
- Hassanien, Reda Hassanien Emam & Li, Ming & Dong Lin, Wei, 2016. "Advanced applications of solar energy in agricultural greenhouses," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 989-1001.
- Cuce, Erdem & Harjunowibowo, Dewanto & Cuce, Pinar Mert, 2016. "Renewable and sustainable energy saving strategies for greenhouse systems: A comprehensive review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 34-59.
- Wang, Tianyue & Wu, Gaoxiang & Chen, Jiewei & Cui, Peng & Chen, Zexi & Yan, Yangyang & Zhang, Yan & Li, Meicheng & Niu, Dongxiao & Li, Baoguo & Chen, Hongyi, 2017. "Integration of solar technology to modern greenhouse in China: Current status, challenges and prospect," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 1178-1188.
- Pérez-Alonso, J. & Pérez-García, M. & Pasamontes-Romera, M. & Callejón-Ferre, A.J., 2012. "Performance analysis and neural modelling of a greenhouse integrated photovoltaic system," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(7), pages 4675-4685.
- Cossu, Marco & Murgia, Lelia & Ledda, Luigi & Deligios, Paola A. & Sirigu, Antonella & Chessa, Francesco & Pazzona, Antonio, 2014. "Solar radiation distribution inside a greenhouse with south-oriented photovoltaic roofs and effects on crop productivity," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 133(C), pages 89-100.
- Mekhilef, S. & Faramarzi, S.Z. & Saidur, R. & Salam, Zainal, 2013. "The application of solar technologies for sustainable development of agricultural sector," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 18(C), pages 583-594.
- Olabomi, RasaqAdekunle & Jaafar, A. Bakar & Musa, Md Nor & Sarip, Shamsul & Ariffin, Azrin, 2017. "Techno-economic analysis of innovative production and application of solar thermal chilled water for agricultural soil cooling," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 215-224.
More about this item
KeywordsAgriculture greenhouse; Heating; Cooling; Ventilation; Thermal modeling;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:15:y:2011:i:8:p:3934-3945. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.