Review of Turkey's current energy status: A case study for wind energy potential of Çanakkale province
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Xydis, G. & Koroneos, C. & Loizidou, M., 2009. "Exergy analysis in a wind speed prognostic model as a wind farm sitting selection tool: A case study in Southern Greece," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(11), pages 2411-2420, November.
- Mathew, Sathyajith & Pandey, K.P. & Kumar.V, Anil, 2002. "Analysis of wind regimes for energy estimation," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 381-399.
- Arslan, Oguz, 2010. "Technoeconomic analysis of electricity generation from wind energy in Kutahya, Turkey," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 120-131.
- Fyrippis, Ioannis & Axaopoulos, Petros J. & Panayiotou, Gregoris, 2010. "Wind energy potential assessment in Naxos Island, Greece," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 577-586, February.
- Ahmed Shata, A.S. & Hanitsch, R., 2006. "Evaluation of wind energy potential and electricity generation on the coast of Mediterranean Sea in Egypt," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(8), pages 1183-1202.
- Kaygusuz, Kamil, 2010. "Wind energy status in renewable electrical energy production in Turkey," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(7), pages 2104-2112, September.
- Akdag, Seyit Ahmet & Güler, Önder, 2010. "Evaluation of wind energy investment interest and electricity generation cost analysis for Turkey," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(8), pages 2574-2580, August.
- Aksoy, Bülent, 1997. "Estimated monthly average global radiation for Turkey and its comparison with observations," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 625-633.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yaniktepe, B. & Koroglu, T. & Savrun, M.M., 2013. "Investigation of wind characteristics and wind energy potential in Osmaniye, Turkey," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 703-711.
- Oner, Yasemin & Ozcira, Selin & Bekiroglu, Nur & Senol, Ibrahim, 2013. "A comparative analysis of wind power density prediction methods for Çanakkale, Intepe region, Turkey," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 491-502.
- Tiang, Tow Leong & Ishak, Dahaman, 2012. "Technical review of wind energy potential as small-scale power generation sources in Penang Island Malaysia," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 3034-3042.
- Dursun, Bahtiyar & Gokcol, Cihan, 2014. "Impacts of the renewable energy law on the developments of wind energy in Turkey," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 318-325.
- Melikoglu, Mehmet, 2013. "Vision 2023: Feasibility analysis of Turkey's renewable energy projection," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 570-575.
- Camadan, Ercüment, 2011. "An assessment on the current status and future of wind energy in Turkish electricity industry," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(9), pages 4994-5002.
- Pishgar-Komleh, S.H. & Keyhani, A. & Sefeedpari, P., 2015. "Wind speed and power density analysis based on Weibull and Rayleigh distributions (a case study: Firouzkooh county of Iran)," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 313-322.
- Elibol, Erdem & Özmen, Özge Tüzün & Tutkun, Nedim & Köysal, Oğuz, 2017. "Outdoor performance analysis of different PV panel types," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 651-661.
More about this item
KeywordsWind potential Wind energy Wind power density Turkey;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:15:y:2011:i:6:p:2743-2749. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.