Optimum utilization of renewable energy sources in a remote area
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard Bellman, 1957. "On a Dynamic Programming Approach to the Caterer Problem--I," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 3(3), pages 270-278, April.
- A. Charnes & W. W. Cooper, 1959. "Chance-Constrained Programming," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 6(1), pages 73-79, October.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Pierre Bernhard & Marc Deschamps, 2017. "Kalman on dynamics and contro, Linear System Theory, Optimal Control, and Filter," Working Papers 2017-10, CRESE.
- Jones, Randall E. & Cacho, Oscar J., 2000. "A Dynamic Optimisation Model of Weed Control," 2000 Conference (44th), January 23-25, 2000, Sydney, Australia 123685, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Scott, James & Ho, William & Dey, Prasanta K. & Talluri, Srinivas, 2015. "A decision support system for supplier selection and order allocation in stochastic, multi-stakeholder and multi-criteria environments," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 166(C), pages 226-237.
- Voelkel, Michael A. & Sachs, Anna-Lena & Thonemann, Ulrich W., 2020. "An aggregation-based approximate dynamic programming approach for the periodic review model with random yield," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 281(2), pages 286-298.
- Minjiao Zhang & Simge Küçükyavuz & Saumya Goel, 2014. "A Branch-and-Cut Method for Dynamic Decision Making Under Joint Chance Constraints," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 60(5), pages 1317-1333, May.
- Pam Norton & Ravi Phatarfod, 2008. "Optimal Strategies In One-Day Cricket," Asia-Pacific Journal of Operational Research (APJOR), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 25(04), pages 495-511.
- Aghayi, Nazila & Maleki, Bentolhoda, 2016. "Efficiency measurement of DMUs with undesirable outputs under uncertainty based on the directional distance function: Application on bank industry," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 376-387.
- Hermann Held, 2019. "Cost Risk Analysis: Dynamically Consistent Decision-Making under Climate Targets," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 72(1), pages 247-261, January.
- Tan, Madeleine Sui-Lay, 2016. "Policy coordination among the ASEAN-5: A global VAR analysis," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 20-40.
- D. W. K. Yeung, 2008. "Dynamically Consistent Solution For A Pollution Management Game In Collaborative Abatement With Uncertain Future Payoffs," International Game Theory Review (IGTR), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 10(04), pages 517-538.
- Wu, Desheng (Dash) & Lee, Chi-Guhn, 2010. "Stochastic DEA with ordinal data applied to a multi-attribute pricing problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 207(3), pages 1679-1688, December.
- Odetayo, Babatunde & MacCormack, John & Rosehart, William D. & Zareipour, Hamidreza, 2017. "A sequential planning approach for Distributed generation and natural gas networks," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 127(C), pages 428-437.
- Crutchfield, Stephen R. & Brazee, Richard J., 1990. "An Integrated Model of Surface and Ground Water Quality," 1990 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Vancouver, Canada 271011, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Wang, S. & Huang, G.H., 2014. "An integrated approach for water resources decision making under interactive and compound uncertainties," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 32-40.
- Kamjoo, Azadeh & Maheri, Alireza & Putrus, Ghanim A., 2014. "Chance constrained programming using non-Gaussian joint distribution function in design of standalone hybrid renewable energy systems," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 677-688.
- Hanafi, Said & Freville, Arnaud, 1998. "An efficient tabu search approach for the 0-1 multidimensional knapsack problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 106(2-3), pages 659-675, April.
- Schön, Cornelia & König, Eva, 2018. "A stochastic dynamic programming approach for delay management of a single train line," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 271(2), pages 501-518.
- Eric D. Gould, 2008. "Marriage and Career: The Dynamic Decisions of Young Men," Journal of Human Capital, University of Chicago Press, vol. 2(4), pages 337-378.
- Renato Cordeiro Amorim, 2016. "A Survey on Feature Weighting Based K-Means Algorithms," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 33(2), pages 210-242, July.
- Dmitri Blueschke & Ivan Savin, 2015. "No such thing like perfect hammer: comparing different objective function specifications for optimal control," Jena Economic Research Papers 2015-005, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
More about this item
KeywordsRenewable energy IRES modelling Optimization EPDF;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:11:y:2007:i:5:p:894-908. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.