Incentives for wind power investment in Colombia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Verbruggen, Aviel & Lauber, Volkmar, 2012. "Assessing the performance of renewable electricity support instruments," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 635-644.
- Laffont, Jean-Jacques & Tirole, Jean, 1986. "Using Cost Observation to Regulate Firms," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(3), pages 614-641, June.
- International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI), 2011. "2010 Annual Report," Annual reports 2011, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Barr, James L. & Shaftel, Timothy L., 1976. "Solution Properties of Deterministic Auctions," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(2), pages 287-311, June.
- Luiz T. A. Maurer & Luiz A. Barroso, 2011. "Electricity Auctions : An Overview of Efficient Practices," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2346, January.
- Raffaele Della Croce & Christopher Kaminker & Fiona Stewart, 2011. "The Role of Pension Funds in Financing Green Growth Initiatives," OECD Working Papers on Finance, Insurance and Private Pensions 10, OECD Publishing.
- Muñoz, José Ignacio & Sánchez de la Nieta, Agustín A. & Contreras, Javier & Bernal-Agustín, José L., 2009. "Optimal investment portfolio in renewable energy: The Spanish case," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5273-5284, December.
- Awerbuch, Shimon, 2000. "Investing in photovoltaics: risk, accounting and the value of new technology," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(14), pages 1023-1035, November.
- Ma, Jinlong, 2011. "On-grid electricity tariffs in China: Development, reform and prospects," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 2633-2645, May.
- McAfee, R Preston & McMillan, John, 1987. "Auctions and Bidding," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 25(2), pages 699-738, June.
- Grout, Paul A, 1997. "The Economics of the Private Finance Initiative," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(4), pages 53-66, Winter.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shrimali, Gireesh & Konda, Charith & Farooquee, Arsalan Ali, 2016. "Designing renewable energy auctions for India: Managing risks to maximize deployment and cost-effectiveness," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 656-670.
- Jadidoleslam, Morteza & Ebrahimi, Akbar & Latify, Mohammad Amin, 2017. "Probabilistic transmission expansion planning to maximize the integration of wind power," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 114(PB), pages 866-878.
- Andres F. Paez & Yecid Muñoz Maldonado & Adalberto Ospino Castro, 2017. "Future Scenarios and Trends of Energy Demand in Colombia using Long-range Energy Alternative Planning," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 7(5), pages 178-190.
More about this item
KeywordsDecentralized level; Wind power; Bilevel programming; Auctions; Moral hazard;
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:renene:v:87:y:2016:i:p1:p:279-288. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/renewable-energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.