Joint environmental and economic power dispatch considering wind power integration: Empirical analysis from Liaoning Province of China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Göransson, Lisa & Johnsson, Filip, 2009. "Dispatch modeling of a regional power generation system – Integrating wind power," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 1040-1049.
- Yu, Xiao & Qu, Hang, 2010. "Wind power in China--Opportunity goes with challenge," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(8), pages 2232-2237, October.
- Liao, Gwo-Ching, 2011. "A novel evolutionary algorithm for dynamic economic dispatch with energy saving and emission reduction in power system integrated wind power," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 1018-1029.
- Boqiang, Ren & Chuanwen, Jiang, 2009. "A review on the economic dispatch and risk management considering wind power in the power market," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(8), pages 2169-2174, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhao, Xiaoli & Chen, Haoran & Liu, Suwei & Ye, Xiaomei, 2020. "Economic & environmental effects of priority dispatch of renewable energy considering fluctuating power output of coal-fired units," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 157(C), pages 695-707.
- Qi, Ye & Dong, Wenjuan & Dong, Changgui & Huang, Caiwei, 2019. "Understanding institutional barriers for wind curtailment in China," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 476-486.
- Chen, H. & Chyong CK. & Kang, J-N. & Wei Y-M., 2018.
"Economic dispatch in the electricity sector in China: potential benefits and challenges ahead,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
1836, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Hao Chen & Chi Kong Chyong & Jia-Ning Kang & Yi-Ming Wei, 2018. "Economic dispatch in the electricity sector in China: potential benefits and challenges ahead," Working Papers EPRG 1819, Energy Policy Research Group, Cambridge Judge Business School, University of Cambridge.
- Jin, Jingliang & Zhou, Dequn & Zhou, Peng & Miao, Zhuang, 2014. "Environmental/economic power dispatch with wind power," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 234-242.
- Xiong, Weiming & Wang, Yu & Mathiesen, Brian Vad & Zhang, Xiliang, 2016. "Case study of the constraints and potential contributions regarding wind curtailment in Northeast China," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 55-64.
- Yang, Yulong & Wu, Kai & Long, Hongyu & Gao, Jianchao & Yan, Xu & Kato, Takeyoshi & Suzuoki, Yasuo, 2014. "Integrated electricity and heating demand-side management for wind power integration in China," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 235-246.
- Dubey, Hari Mohan & Pandit, Manjaree & Panigrahi, B.K., 2015. "Hybrid flower pollination algorithm with time-varying fuzzy selection mechanism for wind integrated multi-objective dynamic economic dispatch," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 188-202.
- Guoliang Luo & Erli Dan & Xiaochun Zhang & Yiwei Guo, 2018. "Why the Wind Curtailment of Northwest China Remains High," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(2), pages 1-1, February.
- Li Han & Rongchang Zhang & Xuesong Wang & Yu Dong, 2018. "Multi-Time Scale Rolling Economic Dispatch for Wind/Storage Power System Based on Forecast Error Feature Extraction," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(8), pages 1-1, August.
- Wei, Yi-Ming & Chen, Hao & Chyong, Chi Kong & Kang, Jia-Ning & Liao, Hua & Tang, Bao-Jun, 2018. "Economic dispatch savings in the coal-fired power sector: An empirical study of China," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 330-342.
- Dong, Changgui & Qi, Ye & Dong, Wenjuan & Lu, Xi & Liu, Tianle & Qian, Shuai, 2018. "Decomposing driving factors for wind curtailment under economic new normal in China," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 217(C), pages 178-188.
More about this item
KeywordsPower dispatch; Wind power; China;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:renene:v:52:y:2013:i:c:p:260-265. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/renewable-energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.