The determinants of intra-urban household mobility
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nijkamp, P. & Spronk, J., 1978. "Interactive multiple goal programming," Serie Research Memoranda 0003, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniel H. Weinberg, 1977. "Toward a Simultaneous Model of Intra-Urban Household Mobility," NBER Chapters,in: Explorations in Economic Research, Volume 4, number 4, pages 109-122 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lahr, Michael L. & Gibbs, Robert M., 2002. "Mobility of Section 8 families in Alameda County," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 187-213, September.
- Li-Min Hsueh & Chung-Wen Li & Hsi-Peng Tseng, 2002. "The Population Migration in Taiwan, and its Causal Relationship with Labor Market and Housing Market," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 5(1), pages 61-90.
- A. Eaglstein & Yitzhak Berman, 1988. "Correlates of intra-urban migration in Israel," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 20(1), pages 103-111, February.
- Tal Modai-Snir & Pnina Plaut, 2015. "Intra-metropolitan residential mobility and income sorting trends," Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 291-305, November.
- Tillema, Taede & van Wee, Bert & Ettema, Dick, 2010. "The influence of (toll-related) travel costs in residential location decisions of households: A stated choice approach," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 44(10), pages 785-796, December.
- Piil Damm, Anna & Rosholm, Michael, 2005. "Employment Effects of Dispersal Policies on Refugee Immigrants: Theory," Working Papers 05-1, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Anna Damm & Michael Rosholm, 2010.
"Employment effects of spatial dispersal of refugees,"
Review of Economics of the Household,
Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 105-146, March.
- Anna Piil Damm & Michael Rosholm, 2005. "Employment Effects of Spatial Dispersal of Refugees," CAM Working Papers 2005-03, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Applied Microeconometrics.
- Anna Piil Damm & Michael Rosholm, 2006. "Employment Effects of Spatial Dispersal of Refugees," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 0605, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Teresa Casey & Christian Dustmann, 2008.
"Intergenerational Transmission of Language Capital and Economic Outcomes,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 43(3), pages 4660-4687.
- Teresa Casey & Christian Dustmann, 2005. "Intergenerational transmission of language capital and economic outcomes," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 0506, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Casey, Teresa & Dustmann, Christian, 2007. "Intergenerational Transmission of Language Capital and Economic Outcomes," IZA Discussion Papers 3074, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Damm, Anna Piil & Rosholm, Michael, 2003. "Employment Effects of Dispersal Policies on Refugee Immigrants, Part I: Theory," IZA Discussion Papers 924, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- van Ommeren, Jos & Rietveld, Piet & Nijkamp, Peter, 1999. "Job Moving, Residential Moving, and Commuting: A Search Perspective," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 230-253, September.
- Mette Deding & Trine Filges & Jos Van Ommeren, 2009. "Spatial Mobility And Commuting: The Case Of Two-Earner Households," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(1), pages 113-147.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:regeco:v:9:y:1979:i:2-3:p:219-246. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.