Parental housing values and children's consumption
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jonathan Skinner, 1989.
"Housing Wealth and Aggregate Saving,"
NBER Working Papers
2842, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonathan Skinner, 1993.
"Is Housing Wealth a Sideshow?,"
NBER Working Papers
4552, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- McGarry, Kathleen, 1999. "Inter vivos transfers and intended bequests," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(3), pages 321-351, September.
- Joulfaian, D. & Wilheim, M.O., 1992.
"Inheritance and Labor Supply,"
6-92-2, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Olney, Martha L., 1998. "When Your Word Is Not Enough: Race, Collateral, and Household Credit," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 58(02), pages 408-431, June.
- Weil, David N, 1994. "The Saving of the Elderly in Micro and Macro Data," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 109(1), pages 55-81, February.
- Skinner, Jonathan, 1987. "A superior measure of consumption from the panel study of income dynamics," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 213-216.
- Engelhardt, Gary V., 1996. "House prices and home owner saving behavior," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(3-4), pages 313-336, June.
- Warren Hrung, 2001. "The civil rights act of 1964 and black consumption/savings behavior," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer, vol. 28(3), pages 9-22, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:regeco:v:32:y:2002:i:4:p:521-529. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.