Property tax competition in a repeated game
No abstract is available for this item.
- Zsolt Becsi, 1998. "Fiscal competition and reality: A time series approach," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 98-19, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Itaya, Jun-ichi & Okamura, Makoto & Yamaguchi, Chikara, 2008.
"Are regional asymmetries detrimental to tax coordination in a repeated game setting?,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 92(12), pages 2403-2411, December.
- Itaya, Jun-ichi & Okamura, Makoto & Yamaguchi, Chikara, 2007. "Are Regional Asymmetries Detrimental to Tax Coordination in a Repeated Game Setting?," Discussion paper series. A 183, Graduate School of Economics and Business Administration, Hokkaido University.
- Ogawa, Hikaru & Wang, Wenming, 2016. "Asymmetric tax competition and fiscal equalization in a repeated game setting," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 1-10.
- Yutao Han & Zhen Song, 2017. "On regional integration, fiscal income, and GDP per capita," CEMA Working Papers 600, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Margaret K. McKeehan & George R. Zodrow, 2017. "Balancing act: weighing the factors affecting the taxation of capital income in a small open economy," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 24(1), pages 1-35, February.
- McKeehan, Margaret K. & Zodrow, George R., 2016. "Balancing Act: Weighing the Factors Affecting the Taxation of Capital Income in a Small Open Economy," Working Papers 16-001, Rice University, Department of Economics.
- Han, Yutao & Pieretti, Patrice & Zanaj, Skerdilajda & Zou, Benteng, 2014. "Asymmetric competition among nation states: A differential game approach," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 71-79.
- Yutao Han & Patrice Pieretti & Skerdilajda Zanaj & Benteng Zou, 2011. "Asymmetric Competition among Nation States. A differential game approach," CREA Discussion Paper Series 11-19, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Han, Yutao & Pieretti, Patrice & Zanaj, Skerdilajda & Zou, Benteng, 2014. "Asymmetric competition among Nation States: a differential game approach," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 460, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Shingo Yamazaki, 2016. "Does technical assistance weaken tax competition?," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 36(3), pages 1595-1602.
- Áron Kiss, 2012. "Minimum taxes and repeated tax competition," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 19(5), pages 641-649, October.
- Aron Kiss, 2011. "Minimum Taxes and Repeated Tax Competition," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1116, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Guy Gilbert, 1996. "Le fédéralisme financier, perspectives de microéconomie spatiale," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 47(2), pages 311-363.
- Thierry Madiès, 1997. "Concurrence fiscale et intercommunalité," Revue de l'OFCE, Programme National Persée, vol. 63(1), pages 195-228.
- Delage, Benoit, 1999. "Concurrence fiscale : un survol," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 75(1), pages 67-93, mars-juin.
- Nechyba, Thomas J, 1997. "Local Property and State Income Taxes: The Role of Interjurisdictional Competition and Collusion," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 105(2), pages 351-384, April.
- Thomas J. Nechyba, 1996. "Local Property and State Income Taxes: The Role of Interjurisdictional Competition and Collusion," NBER Working Papers 5419, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marco CATENARO & Jean-Pierre VIDAL, 2006. "Implicit tax co-ordination under repeated policy interactions," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2006011, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Anderson, John E. & Wassmer, Robert W., 1995. "The decision to 'bid for business': Municipal behavior in granting property tax abatements," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 739-757, December.
- Wenming Wang & Keisuke Kawachi & Hikaru Ogawa, 2014. "Fiscal Transfer in a Repeated-Interaction Model of Tax Competition," FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 70(4), pages 556-566, December.
- Ellis, Stephen & Rogers, Cynthia, 2000. "Local Economic Development as a Prisoners' Dilemma: The Role of Business Climate," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 30(3), pages 315-330, Winter.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:regeco:v:23:y:1993:i:1:p:111-119. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed