Are regional asymmetries detrimental to tax coordination in a repeated game setting?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Itaya, Jun-ichi & Okamura, Makoto & Yamaguchi, Chikara, 2007. "Are Regional Asymmetries Detrimental to Tax Coordination in a Repeated Game Setting?," Discussion paper series. A 183, Graduate School of Economics and Business Administration, Hokkaido University.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wilson, John Douglas, 1991.
"Tax competition with interregional differences in factor endowments,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 423-451, November.
- Wilson, J.D., 1990. "Tax Competition With Interregional Differences In Factor Endowments," Working Papers 4, John Deutsch Institute for the Study of Economic Policy.
- Peralta, Susana & van Ypersele, Tanguy, 2005. "Factor endowments and welfare levels in an asymmetric tax competition game," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 258-274, March.
- Wildasin, David E., 1989.
"Interjurisdictional capital mobility: Fiscal externality and a corrective subsidy,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 193-212, March.
- WILDASIN, David E., 1989. "Interjurisdictional capital mobility: Fiscal externality and a corrective subsidy," CORE Discussion Papers RP 831, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Itaya, Jun-ichi & Okamura, Makoto & Yamaguchi, Chikara, 2006. "Asymmetric Tax Competition in a Repeated Game Setting," Discussion paper series. A 176, Graduate School of Economics and Business Administration, Hokkaido University.
- Bucovetsky, S., 1991. "Asymmetric tax competition," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 167-181, September.
- Haufler, Andreas, 1997.
" Factor Taxation, Income Distribution and Capital Market Integration,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 99(3), pages 425-446, September.
- Haufler, Andreas, 1996. "Factor taxation, income distribution, and capital market integration," Discussion Papers, Series II 315, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
- Haufler, Andreas, 1997. "Factor taxation, income distribution and capital market integration," Munich Reprints in Economics 20390, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Cardarelli, Roberto & Taugourdeau, Emmanuelle & Vidal, Jean-Pierre, 2002.
" A Repeated Interactions Model of Tax Competition,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 4(1), pages 19-38.
- Cardarelli, R. & Taugourdeau, E. & Vidal, J.-P., 1999. "A Repeated Interactions Model of Tax Competition," Papiers d'Economie MathÃ©matique et Applications 1999.73, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Cardarelli, R. & Taugourdeau, E. & Vidal, J.-P., 1999. "A Repeated Interactions Model of Tax Competition," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 99a34, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- Coates, Dennis, 1993. "Property tax competition in a repeated game," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 111-119, March.
- DePeter James A. & Myers Gordon M., 1994. "Strategic Capital Tax Competition: A Pecuniary Externality and a Corrective Device," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 66-78, July.
- Marco CATENARO & Jean-Pierre VIDAL, 2006. "Implicit tax co-ordination under repeated policy interactions," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2006011, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Marco Cotenaro & Jean-Pierre Vidal, 2006. "Implicit tax co-ordination under repeated policy interactions," Recherches économiques de Louvain, De Boeck Université, vol. 72(1), pages 5-18.
- Zodrow, George R. & Mieszkowski, Peter, 1986. "Pigou, Tiebout, property taxation, and the underprovision of local public goods," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 356-370, May.
More about this item
KeywordsTax competition Asymmetric regions Cooperation Repeated game Tax coordination;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:92:y:2008:i:12:p:2403-2411. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.