Practical options for selecting data-driven or physics-based prognostics algorithms with reviews
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Guo, Zhenhai & Zhao, Weigang & Lu, Haiyan & Wang, Jianzhou, 2012. "Multi-step forecasting for wind speed using a modified EMD-based artificial neural network model," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 241-249.
- Kang, LiuWang & Zhao, Xuan & Ma, Jian, 2014. "A new neural network model for the state-of-charge estimation in the battery degradation process," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 121(C), pages 20-27.
- Tang, Baoping & Song, Tao & Li, Feng & Deng, Lei, 2014. "Fault diagnosis for a wind turbine transmission system based on manifold learning and Shannon wavelet support vector machine," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 1-9.
- repec:eee:reensy:v:115:y:2013:i:c:p:161-169 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yan, Jie & Liu, Yongqian & Han, Shuang & Qiu, Meng, 2013. "Wind power grouping forecasts and its uncertainty analysis using optimized relevance vector machine," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 613-621.
- Si, Xiao-Sheng & Wang, Wenbin & Hu, Chang-Hua & Zhou, Dong-Hua, 2011. "Remaining useful life estimation - A review on the statistical data driven approaches," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 213(1), pages 1-14, August.
- repec:eee:csdana:v:56:y:2012:i:12:p:4215-4228 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:reensy:v:91:y:2006:i:10:p:1390-1397 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:taf:uiiexx:v:45:y:2013:i:4:p:422-435 is not listed on IDEAS
- Walter R. Gilks & Carlo Berzuini, 2001. "Following a moving target-Monte Carlo inference for dynamic Bayesian models," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 63(1), pages 127-146.
- repec:eee:reensy:v:95:y:2010:i:1:p:49-57 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:reensy:v:111:y:2013:i:c:p:217-231 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brahim-Belhouari, Sofiane & Bermak, Amine, 2004. "Gaussian process for nonstationary time series prediction," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 47(4), pages 705-712, November.
- Khosravi, Abbas & Nahavandi, Saeid & Creighton, Doug, 2013. "Quantifying uncertainties of neural network-based electricity price forecasts," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 120-129.
- Huiyan Sang & Jianhua Z. Huang, 2012. "A full scale approximation of covariance functions for large spatial data sets," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 74(1), pages 111-132, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:reensy:v:172:y:2018:i:c:p:25-35 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:rensus:v:81:y:2018:i:p2:p:1917-1925 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:reensy:v:175:y:2018:i:c:p:225-233 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsData-driven prognostics; Physics-based prognostics; Neural network; Gaussian process regression; Particle filter; Bayesian inference;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:reensy:v:133:y:2015:i:c:p:223-236. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.elsevier.com/reliability-engineering-and-system-safety .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.