Egalitarian wage policies, unemployment and skill-biased technological change
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Knut Røed & Morten Nordberg, 2004.
"Have the relative employment prospects for the low-skilled deteriorated after all?,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 67-82, February.
- Roed,K. & Nordberg,M., 2000. "Have the relative employment prospects for the low-skilled deteriorated after all?," Memorandum 19/2000, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Saint-Paul, Gilles, 1996.
"Are the unemployed unemployable?,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 40(7), pages 1501-1519, August.
- Saint-Paul, Gilles, 1992. "Are the Unemployed Unemployable?," CEPR Discussion Papers 689, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Saint-Paul, G., 1992. "Are the Unemployed Unemployable," DELTA Working Papers 92-04, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Gilles Saint-Paul, 1994. "Are the Unemployed Unemployable?," IMF Working Papers 94/64, International Monetary Fund.
- Paul Krugman, 1994.
"Past and prospective causes of high unemployment,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q IV, pages 23-43.
- Paul Krugman, 1994. "Past and prospective causes of high unemployment," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Jan, pages 49-98.
- Marco Manacorda & Barbara Petrongolo, 1996.
"Skill Mismatch and Unemployment in OECD Countries,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp0307, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Nickell, Stephen & Bell, Brian, 1996. "Changes in the Distribution of Wages and Unemployment in OECD Countries," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(2), pages 302-08, May.
- Richard Jackman & Richard Layard & Marco Manacorda & Barbara Petrongolo, 1997. "European versus US Unemployment: Different Responses to Increased Demand for skill?," CEP Discussion Papers dp0349, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Nickell, Stephen & Bell, Brian, 1995. "The Collapse in Demand for the Unskilled and Unemployment across the OECD," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(1), pages 40-62, Spring.
- Oliver Jean Blanchard & Peter Diamond, 1989. "The Beveridge Curve," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 20(1), pages 1-76.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:reecon:v:59:y:2005:i:4:p:375-387. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.