Egalitarian wage policies, unemployment and skill-biased technological change
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Saint-Paul, Gilles, 1992.
"Are the Unemployed Unemployable?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
689, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marco Manacorda & Barbara Petrongolo, 1996.
"Skill Mismatch and Unemployment in OECD Countries,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp0307, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Paul Krugman, 1994.
"Past and prospective causes of high unemployment,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q IV, pages 23-43.
- Paul Krugman, 1994. "Past and prospective causes of high unemployment," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Jan, pages 49-98.
- Richard Jackman & Richard Layard & Marco Manacorda & Barbara Petrongolo, 1997. "European versus US Unemployment: Different Responses to Increased Demand for skill?," CEP Discussion Papers dp0349, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Oliver Jean Blanchard & Peter Diamond, 1989. "The Beveridge Curve," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 20(1), pages 1-76.
- Nickell, Stephen & Bell, Brian, 1995. "The Collapse in Demand for the Unskilled and Unemployment across the OECD," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(1), pages 40-62, Spring.
- Nickell, Stephen & Bell, Brian, 1996. "Changes in the Distribution of Wages and Unemployment in OECD Countries," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(2), pages 302-08, May.
- Knut Røed & Morten Nordberg, 2004.
"Have the relative employment prospects for the low-skilled deteriorated after all?,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 67-82, February.
- Roed,K. & Nordberg,M., 2000. "Have the relative employment prospects for the low-skilled deteriorated after all?," Memorandum 19/2000, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:reecon:v:59:y:2005:i:4:p:375-387. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.