Egalitarian wage policies, unemployment and skill-biased technological change
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Saint-Paul, Gilles, 1996.
"Are the unemployed unemployable?,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 40(7), pages 1501-1519, August.
- Saint-Paul, G., 1992. "Are the Unemployed Unemployable," DELTA Working Papers 92-04, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Gilles Saint-Paul, 1994. "Are the Unemployed Unemployable?," IMF Working Papers 94/64, International Monetary Fund.
- Saint-Paul, Gilles, 1992. "Are the Unemployed Unemployable?," CEPR Discussion Papers 689, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nickell, Stephen & Bell, Brian, 1996. "Changes in the Distribution of Wages and Unemployment in OECD Countries," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(2), pages 302-308, May.
- Manacorda, Marco & Petrongolo, Barbara, 1999. "Skill Mismatch and Unemployment in OECD Countries," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 66(262), pages 181-207, May.
- Richard Jackman & Richard Layard & Marco Manacorda & Barbara Petrongolo, 1997.
"European versus US Unemployment: Different Responses to Increased Demand for skill?,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp0349, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Jackman, Richard & Layard, Richard & Manacorda, Marco & Petrongolo, Barbara, 1997. "European versus US unemployment: different responses to increased demand for skill?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 2174, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Knut Røed & Morten Nordberg, 2004.
"Have the relative employment prospects for the low-skilled deteriorated after all?,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 17(1), pages 67-82, February.
- Roed,K. & Nordberg,M., 2000. "Have the relative employment prospects for the low-skilled deteriorated after all?," Memorandum 19/2000, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Paul R. Krugman, 1994. "Past and prospective causes of high unemployment," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Jan, pages 49-98.
- Oliver Jean Blanchard & Peter Diamond, 1989. "The Beveridge Curve," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 20(1), pages 1-76.
- Nickell, Stephen & Bell, Brian, 1995. "The Collapse in Demand for the Unskilled and Unemployment across the OECD," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(1), pages 40-62, Spring.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:reecon:v:59:y:2005:i:4:p:375-387. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622941 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.