In-kind transfers, cash grants and labor supply
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Henry Ohlsson & Michael Lundholm, 1998.
"Wages, taxes and publicly provided day care,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 11(2), pages 185-204.
- Lundholm, M. & Ohlsson, H., 1995. "Wages for Women and Publicly Financed Day Care," Papers 1995-23, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Lopez-Rodriguez, David, 2011. "The scope of political redistribution with proportional income taxation," MPRA Paper 44150, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2012.
- Miller, Stephen M. & Neanidis, Kyriakos C., 2015. "Demographic transition and economic welfare: The role of in-cash and in-kind transfers," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 84-92.
- Stephen M. Miller & Kyriakos Neanidis, 2014. "Demographic Transition and Economic Welfare: The Role of In-Cash and In-Kind Transfers," Working papers 2014-24, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Alessandro Balestrino, 2000. "Mixed Tax Systems and the Public Provision of Private Goods," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 7(4), pages 463-478, August.
- Spencer Bastani & SÃ¶ren Blomquist & Luca Micheletto, 2017. "Child Care Subsidies, Quality, and Optimal Income Taxation," CESifo Working Paper Series 6533, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bastani, Spencer & Blomquist, Sören & Micheletto, Luca, 2017. "Child Care Subsidies, Quality, and Optimal Income Taxation," Working Paper Series 2017:8, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Skoufias, Emmanuel & Gonzalez-Cossio, Teresa, 2008. "The Impacts of Cash and In-Kind Transfers on Consumption and Labor Supply: Experimental Evidence from Rural Mexico," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4778, The World Bank.
- Billy Jack, 2003. "Redistributing to the sick: How should health expenditures be integrated into the tax system?," Working Papers gueconwpa~03-03-16, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Boyle, Melissa A. & Lahey, Joanna N., 2016. "Spousal labor market effects from government health insurance: Evidence from a veterans affairs expansion," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 63-76.
- Melissa A. Boyle & Joanna N. Lahey, 2011. "Spousal Labor Market Effects from Government Health Insurance: Evidence from a Veterans Affairs Expansion," Working Papers 1111, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Melissa A. Boyle & Joanna N. Lahey, 2014. "Spousal Labor Market Effects from Government Health Insurance: Evidence from a Veterans Affairs Expansion," NBER Working Papers 20371, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Melissa A. Boyle & Joanna N. Lahey, 2012. "Spousal Labor Market Effects from Government Health Insurance: Evidence from a Veterans Affairs Expansion," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2012-16, Center for Retirement Research, revised May 2012.
- Flood, Cristina & Harriague, Marcela & Petrecolla, Diego, 1996. "Línea de pobreza y gastos públicos sociales," Sede de la CEPAL en Santiago (Estudios e Investigaciones) 34260, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Janet Currie & Firouz Gahvari, 2008. "Transfers in Cash and In-Kind: Theory Meets the Data," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 46(2), pages 333-383, June.
- Janet Currie & Firouz Gahvari, 2007. "Transfers in Cash and In Kind: Theory Meets the Data," NBER Working Papers 13557, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Firouz Gahvari & Enlinson Mattos, 2007. "Conditional Cash Transfers, Public Provision of Private Goods, and Income Redistribution," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 97(1), pages 491-502, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:55:y:1994:i:3:p:495-504. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed