In-kind transfers, cash grants and labor supply
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- A. B. Atkinson & N. H. Stern, 1974. "Pigou, Taxation and Public Goods," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 41(1), pages 119-128.
- Pearce, David W, 1991. "The Role of Carbon Taxes in Adjusting to Global Warming," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 101(407), pages 938-948, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lundholm, M. & Ohlsson, H., 1995. "Wages for Women and Publicly Financed Day Care," Papers 1995-23, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Lopez-Rodriguez, David, 2011. "The scope of political redistribution with proportional income taxation," MPRA Paper 44150, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2012.
- Miller, Stephen M. & Neanidis, Kyriakos C., 2015.
"Demographic transition and economic welfare: The role of in-cash and in-kind transfers,"
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 84-92.
- Stephen M. Miller & Kyriakos Neanidis, 2014. "Demographic Transition and Economic Welfare: The Role of In-Cash and In-Kind Transfers," Working papers 2014-24, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Billy Jack, 2003. "Redistributing to the sick: How should health expenditures be integrated into the tax system?," Working Papers gueconwpa~03-03-16, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Boyle, Melissa A. & Lahey, Joanna N., 2016.
"Spousal labor market effects from government health insurance: Evidence from a veterans affairs expansion,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 63-76.
- Melissa A. Boyle & Joanna N. Lahey, 2011. "Spousal Labor Market Effects from Government Health Insurance: Evidence from a Veterans Affairs Expansion," Working Papers 1111, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Melissa A. Boyle & Joanna N. Lahey, 2014. "Spousal Labor Market Effects from Government Health Insurance: Evidence from a Veterans Affairs Expansion," NBER Working Papers 20371, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Melissa A. Boyle & Joanna N. Lahey, 2012. "Spousal Labor Market Effects from Government Health Insurance: Evidence from a Veterans Affairs Expansion," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2012-16, Center for Retirement Research, revised May 2012.
- Flood, Cristina & Harriague, Marcela & Petrecolla, Diego, 1996. "Línea de pobreza y gastos públicos sociales," Sede de la CEPAL en Santiago (Estudios e Investigaciones) 34260, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Henry Ohlsson & Michael Lundholm, 1998. "Wages, taxes and publicly provided day care," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 11(2), pages 185-204.
- Janet Currie & Firouz Gahvari, 2008.
"Transfers in Cash and In-Kind: Theory Meets the Data,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, pages 333-383.
- Janet Currie & Firouz Gahvari, 2007. "Transfers in Cash and In Kind: Theory Meets the Data," NBER Working Papers 13557, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alessandro Balestrino, 2000. "Mixed Tax Systems and the Public Provision of Private Goods," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 7(4), pages 463-478, August.
- Firouz Gahvari & Enlinson Mattos, 2007. "Conditional Cash Transfers, Public Provision of Private Goods, and Income Redistribution," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 97(1), pages 491-502, March.
- Hammar, Olle & Waldenström, Daniel, 2017.
"Global Earnings Inequality, 1970–2015,"
Working Paper Series
1166, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Bastani, Spencer & Blomquist, Sören & Micheletto, Luca, 2017. "Child Care Subsidies, Quality, and Optimal Income Taxation," Working Paper Series 2017:8, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Hammar, Olle & Waldenstrï¿½m, Daniel, 2017. "Global earnings inequality, 1970-2015," CEPR Discussion Papers 12019, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hammar, Olle & Waldenström, Daniel, 2017. "Global Earnings Inequality, 1970–2015," IZA Discussion Papers 10762, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bastani, Spencer & Blomquist, Sören & Micheletto, Luca, 2017.
"Child Care Subsidies, Quality, and Optimal Income Taxation,"
Working Paper Series
2017:8, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Spencer Bastani & Sören Blomquist & Luca Micheletto, 2017. "Child Care Subsidies, Quality, and Optimal Income Taxation," CESifo Working Paper Series 6533, CESifo Group Munich.
- Skoufias, Emmanuel & Gonzalez-Cossio, Teresa, 2008. "The Impacts of Cash and In-Kind Transfers on Consumption and Labor Supply: Experimental Evidence from Rural Mexico," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4778, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:55:y:1994:i:3:p:495-504. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .